Sign in to follow this  
rickv1957

1974 D200 with ark 550

WHC-125

Great looking D-200! :banghead: I dont think I have ever seen you get a tractor that wasnt nice! :thumbs:

Jim_M

Rick,

You coming to Indiana soon? Look me up, we'll grab a burger and a beer.

Jim

Horse Fanatic

That looks pristine! Will look nice alongside the NOS ones!

rickv1957

Thanks guys,Jim,thanks for the invite,might do that!!! :thumbs: Rick

KB9LOR

Yeah Rick swooped in before any of us locals could even reply to the guy! Nice score Rick! you da' man!!!!

Bow_Extreme

Very Nice Rick!! If I had the funds I would have beat you to it!! :thumbs:

rockbuilt

Hey Rick I know you don't know me but is there any way I could be placed in your will :banghead:

That is a GREAT!!! looking tractor and a fantastic collection :thumbs:

Operator

That tractor went to a good home. :thumbs:

You must have a very understanding wife Rick, my started putting up a fuss

when I got six! I had to sell off a couple then.

Randy

KB9LOR

Thanks guys,Jim,thanks for the invite,might do that!!! :banghead: Rick

I am 20 miles from G'burg Rick, worked in the factory there for 12 years, know it well, are you coming I-70 to Indy then I-74 to Greensburg? If you take I-64 East and hit I-65 you go right by my place and I can tell you a shortcut, and have a burgers and a couple beers too! :thumbs:

What ever way you go, be safe!

rickv1957

Brian,thanks,Will keep that in mind,will be a couple weeks as I have another Christmas this weekend,Rick

blaster

Hey Rick, you wouldn't be interested in adopting a 50 year old " kid " would you ?....I don't eat much!! :thumbs:

blaster

Rick, if that was my garage full of Horses I would rig up a spotlight and tape player so when I opened the door a beam of light would shine down and Angels would start singing! :thumbs: Awsome collection!!

Sparky

Very nice Rick, very nice!

Mike.........

rickv1957

:thumbs: Very much!!,Rick

KB9LOR

Brian,thanks,Will keep that in mind,will be a couple weeks as I have another Christmas this weekend,Rick

Your welcome anytime Rick. I am going to PM my number, just in case you need any help when you are over this way.

Gene_S

Rick,

Its been said many of times already but... Thats a very beautifull tractor!!! :thumbs:

Wish my D-200 looked that good... Maybe one of these days... Then I'll sell it to you... :banghead:

Great score... How many tractors is it now???

Gene

Suburban 550

Like always, another beauty Rick. :banghead: Don't ever feel like your wasting your time posting pics of your tractors because you have a collection to be proud of. I enjoy seeing them all. :thumbs:

rickv1957

Thanks much,Ray and Gene,Dont look like I will have to do much to this one,add a set of floorboard mats!,Rick

dkopp

Great find Rick. Very nice machine.

I'm going to have to put a GPS locator on your vehicle so I can shadow you on some of your wheelhorse runs. Maybe I can get some donations from some of the other RS guys and get some software that will post your wherabouts 24/7 on the web. I can just see the RS posts now..."Rick is on the move 04:35..headed north out of Eldon....intercept...I say again...INTERCEPT!!!!"

Just kidding...

:thumbs:

rickv1957

Dan,instead of the GPS just come on up and ride with me!!,Rick

Indy w h

Rick,do ya need a bigger barn????

That's a nice horse!!!

Indy

dkopp

Dan,instead of the GPS just come on up and ride with me!!,Rick

Rick, I may have to take you up on that.

I do know where there is a D series about 3 miles from where I live. It would need some TLC and a few parts from what I seen.

My wife is a photographer and I usually help her when she does a senior photo shoot. Well, this particular senior guy wanted his picture taken by an old barn that his grandparents owned. We get there and my wife takes several photos and he askes if we want to see that else is there in the other sheds that might make a good backdrop for some pictures. Well about that time I felt my horse senses tingling (do you get that too Rick?) and lo and behold a D was sitting in a shed next to a vette and a Allis G. I'm going to be going with her on more "fieldtrips" in the future.

christopherX

Very Nice! She looks like a work horse. Hope it's still in the same shape since those pictures are almost 6 years old.

chris

HorseFixer

Rick don't know how I missed this :wwp: and your sure not wasting your time! Only someone that is jealous would think such a thing! I learned a long time ago to buy what I can afford and dont worry about anyone else! I am happy to see others with good luck and fortune, :banghead: and as was said before I would rather see these jewels go to someone deserving as yourself than sitting out somewhere under an ole tree rotting away! <_< By the way what a fantastic looking tractor! :WRS: And I wish you many more! :thumbs:

rickv1957

Duke,thanks very much for you comment! my collection will continue grow!!!,Rick