Sign in to follow this  
T-Mo

If you want a New WH Classic 315-8

Sparky

I suppose new is nice but half the fun is tinkering with the old stuff. Every once and a while I get all my Wheel Horses(9 right now) running descent at the same time, have all the neccasary oil changes finished, and have all the attachments I need to be using attached to their respected tractor and I find myself kinda bored.

So I have to ask...wheres the fun in having a new tractor?

Mike.....obviously broke :D

T-Mo

A couple of reasons why I posted this. One, Toro is discontinuing the Wheel Horse, including the Classic series. Second, on some forums, members are complaining about not finding any Wheel Horse Classics new at dealerships.

nylyon

I think that the new ones still look pretty sharp. Haven't changed much since they started this body style back in 198?. It has to be a difficult decision for Toro to discontinue the line. I suspect that the biggest problem is that *most* owners of a new wheel horse don't need to buy another. The new one which I bought in 94 has had no issues and I wouldn't have any need for another. Along with that is all of us who just buy up all the old ones so we don't need to buy a new one. It's hard to pay $5k for a tractor, almost like spending $80K for a car I suppose.