Stigian

Introducing the Stig Special

neil

Congratulations Ian

I am absolutley delighted for you

Was that Pheasants that i heard also cheering at your sucess , just as you were pulling out of the Shack .

You have worked real hard on this project and you deserve it to come right .

It is just screaming out for a dozer blade on the front of that

Once again Ian i am so happy for you :happy-jumpeveryone::happy-bouncymulticolor::flags-wavegreatbritain::popcorn::banana-jumprope: :party:

Stigian

Congratulations Ian

I am absolutley delighted for you

Was that Pheasants that i heard also cheering at your sucess , just as you were pulling out of the Shack .

You have worked real hard on this project and you deserve it to come right .

It is just screaming out for a dozer blade on the front of that

Once again Ian i am so happy for you :happy-jumpeveryone::happy-bouncymulticolor::flags-wavegreatbritain::popcorn::banana-jumprope::party:

Thanks Neil, I'm absolutely delighted as well... That first test drive was worth all the work that me and others (you know who you are guy's, thanks) have put into this build over the past 3 odd years..

Yep, that was a pheasant making himself known.. They do wonder into the garden every once in a while.

Lol, yep it does need a dozer blade on the front.. The machine, not pheasant :D

Part 39.. More test driving.... Hope the link works this time!

• Like 1

Lars

Congrats Ian.. THE BEAST IS ALIVE..WOHOOOOOOOOOO :bow-blue: ... Glad to se it works out for you after all the time u have used on this beast, good work. keep uppdating when ur doing the paint job also cant wait to see it finish :)

ill bet Ian is happy like this now :banana-guitar::banana-rock::banana-rainbow::happy-bouncymagenta::banana-linedance::banana-wrench::banana-jumprope:

:beer:

Lars

Btw after watching ur last vid.. i think a seat belt would have been a good idea..because you dont have the steeringwheel to hang on to LOL

meadowfield

Ian,

you are the man ! looks like I need to arrange a trip to see you very soon...

smoreau

:woohoo: Looks good Ian!! I'm glad it all worked out and your happy!! now to get the blade and 3 point on ! winter is not far away.

Jake Kuhn

Very nice Ian! Glad it finally worked out for you! :bow-blue: :bow-blue: :bow-blue: :bow-blue: :bow-blue: :bow-blue: ~Jake

COMMANDO6

Awesome! How soon till I can order one?

Alan_Heist

I agree on the seat-belt... also it looks like you need to build some covers for your chain gears so you don't fill them up with weeds.. Very well done sir!!

bowtiebutler956

You Da Man! :bow-blue: Watching that beast do a complete 360 while staying in the same place was just awesome! :jaw::text-datsphatyo: I know its been a long road, but that just makes the success all that much sweeter! :woohoo::thumbs:

Matt :flags-texas:

Don1977

It doesn't get any better than that! Turning and climbing banks doing just what you wanted it to do. With two transmissions you can have separate lifts :bow-blue: front and back. :bow-blue: I can see this build lasting a few more years. :ychain:

chesbaycruiser

Great vid...love the closing shot of the tractor driving over the camera!

BTW...I ditto the seat belt sentiment, and along the lines of safety, do you suppose there is much chance of a pant leg, errant boot lace, etc getting caught in any of the running gear, or a foot bouncing off the footrests ending up between the tires? Would some sort of fenders be advisable? Just a thought...'cause you know, that thing is rightly called a beast, and I'd sure hate for it to eat you!

That thing is awesome...just awesome. Congrats to you again!!!

• Like 1

kpinnc

Congrats Ian! That is an awesome machine! :greetings-clappingyellow:

Ed Kennell

AAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG

massey

:eusa-clap: :eusa-clap: :eusa-clap: :eusa-clap: :eusa-clap: :eusa-clap: A well earned bravo Ian. You've done a fine job on seeing this through and I commend you. :handgestures-thumbupright: :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

JamesBe1

Outstanding work my friend. You're a hell of a fabricator.

I can't wait to see what your next project is going to be.

zieg72

I was the first Youtube view on the first drive, almost drove me to tears seeing your face. I am so happy for you!!!

perry

very nice ! . great job on the build

Zeek

That thing is extremely cool! Good video!

Anglo Traction

:bow-blue: Ian,

I can only endorse what these Guys have already said about your success in finally taming 'The Beast'. only to say that your work has been a fine example of the ability to 'Adapt and Overcome'. A remarkable endeavour from the start (I suspect you feel you haven't finished it yet). I take my hat off to you. :eusa-clap: . Seeyousoon.

pycoed

Tremendous stuff Ian. Lovely to see her doing what you designed her to do. Front & rear linkage would be great as the next stage?

I bet you feel marvellous, after all the hiccoughs along the way, to actually get a test drive like that: project delivered , as designed!

KATO

SWEEEEEEEEET !!!!

wh-jason

ian, i have sat back and watched this build and havent said much...nows the time lol

that has to be the toughest wheel horse out there, congrats on the success. you guys have put a ton of time and effort into this project and you all deserve to be commended. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

HorseFixer

Congradulations Ian on a fantastic :notworthy: build! :handgestures-thumbupright::dance::thumbs:

Now lets have a drink! :beer::eusa-whistle: ~Duke

jachady

Hey Stig, I'm so relieved that your project is working. It's been all of your (and your pals) hard work, sweat, blood and tears that have gone into this. I put one comment about the possibilty of running two transmissions and a couple days later you have the tractor hacked apart and a second transmission staged. I can't believe the perserverence when that idea wasn't working, belts slipping and all. I would have given up right there. I'd like to think it was my idea that made this work, but it was your ingenuity that pulled this through. Congrats, and I'll have a beer for you!!!!

COMMANDO6

So what's the next step?