BMW1

3 point lift assembly bearings for D series

BMW1

I bought a 3 point hitch from someone on Face book but the 3 point hitch lift assembly bearings were not included.

The are NLA. 

Does any know a supplier for these or have two they are willing to sell? 

I looked at McMaster and could not find one with the sizes needed.

The part# is 8340 in the 3 point hitch diagram below. 

Thank You.

3 point bearing_bushing.png

pfrederi

They are not bearings just steel brackets with 1 big and two small holes.  Try A to Z tractors (Vendors section here)

pacer

Yeah, that little guy is gonna be SCARCE and your best bet is to contact one the vendors here on the forum (like @pfrederi mentioned)

Reckon the seller just forgot them, did you try and re-connect with him? they surely arent anything a person would need except for the 3 point....

BMW1

I did lookup the part on A-Z tractor and saw it listed as 8340-u Block.

I sent an email to A-Z and included images above.  They indicated that was the part I needed:greetings-clappingyellow:  The -u means used.  Not sure why the description indicates Block though.  I am hoping it works. 

Problem with reconnecting with seller is I bought this quite a while ago, opened the box when it arrived and looked like everything was there but did not go through it all, so that's on me.  Now, over a year and a half  later, I am finally getting around to putting it on and noticed those blocks/bushings/bearings were not included.  The sway chains, yokes, clevises, and sway chain attachment brackets were also missing.  A-Z has the brackets and blocks/bushings/bearings but the other items are out of stock but I can get those pieces at a farm and hardware store.  The person also forgot to mention one of the lower link arms was broken at one time and welded where the adjustment assembly attaches and the other arm had a bend in it.  The lower link arms were at the bottom of the box.  I opened the box and saw two arms but did not inspect everything.  Again, that's on me. definitely will inspect things closer next time.  Weld looks good but needed some clean up and I was able to straighten the bend in the other arm.

Thanks for the assistance.

• Like 1

Jeff-C175
2 hours ago, BMW1 said:

Not sure why the description indicates Block though.

I believe as Paul mentioned earlier, it's not a bearing... just a block with some holes drilled in it.

• Like 1

gt14rider

Playing around with bushings for GT 14. Going to do both sets of blocks.

20220630_104521.jpg

Lee1977

Wouldn't be hard to make the hardest part is the outside shape and that could be square and work just as well.