Mrs. Rules

Mrs Rules’ WHCC Show Pictures

JC 1965

WOW !!  Thanks for all the pics. Mrs. Rules'. Your the best, thanks for sharing.         :text-thankyouyellow:

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1
  • Heart 1

elcamino/wheelhorse

@Mrs. Rules Thank you so much for all the get photos. Had a great time at the show . Of course @squonk and I kind of got lost going to dinner for BBQ again. At  least you got me in one picture . He he  Hope someone got a picture of Ed Dog's nut roaster.

• Like 2
  • Excellent 2
  • Heart 1

Wild Bill in VA

Linda ,

It was fantastic that you and Craig could make to the show again this year ! And it is obvious why I hound you down to take pictures of the show and parade ..... your spectacular at it ! 

Craig was a big help with the next years raffle prize tractor project and he was very good with showing the younger helpers how to work the tools . 

Jo,s reactions having to interview me during the parade was priceless because when I rode my Senior up to the parade tent AND WOULD NOT TAKE BACK THE MICRAPHONE .... I think she realized what was up.

Thanks Again

Wild Bill in Richmond VA

• Like 1
  • Excellent 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart 2

AMC RULES
57 minutes ago, Wild Bill in VA said:

Linda ,

It was fantastic that you and Craig could make to the show again this year ! And it is obvious why I hound you down to take pictures of the show and parade ..... your spectacular at it ! 

Craig was a big help with the next years raffle prize tractor project and he was very good with showing the younger helpers how to work the tools . 

Jo,s reactions having to interview me during the parade was priceless because when I rode my Senior up to the parade tent AND WOULD NOT TAKE BACK THE MICRAPHONE .... I think she realized what was up.

Thanks Again

Wild Bill in Richmond VA

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart 1

Mrs. Rules
1 hour ago, Wild Bill in VA said:

Linda ,

Thanks Again

Wild Bill in Richmond VA

Thank you, Bill- 

The WHCC tractor parade is one of the most fun events at the show!  I appreciate being able to take parade pictures with you and Jo and sharing your interviews with the parade's tractor owners and riders with the world! 

Your interviews are legendary and the parade gives everyone a chance to talk with you, share their experiences with their tractors, get quizzed on their Wheel Horse knowledge -and just have a great time!   

Friday's special parade ending - when you gave the microphone to Jo and had her interview you - was a complete surprise to everyone!  Jo did such a great job interviewing you and we all enjoyed how much fun you both had with the switch in roles too!     

It was great Craig could help with the raffle prize tractor and I know he enjoyed working with the younger helpers!  Wish we could have stayed longer- but we have lots of great memories to get us through the long cold winter until the show next year! 

THANK YOU- and Jo- for all you do to make the WHCC show so much fun and so memorable for us all!    

Sincerely,

Linda

• Excellent 7
  • Heart 2

953 nut
On 6/24/2022 at 10:01 AM, varosd said:

Look!!

ZZ Top showed up!

Think @AMC RULES has a ways to go before he is mistaken for Billy Gibbons.       :ROTF: He doesn't have a guitar.   :ychain:

image.jpeg.a6f9b4b64413c80b8560e2f94351344b.jpeg

• Haha 5

Lane Ranger

Linda greAt job !  One of the greatest!  

I accept the Lame lable sometimes but I still sign checks as Lane Ralph! 

thanks for all the great pics and comments! You deserve an 🥇 !

• Haha 1
  • Heart 1

JCM

Great job as usual Mrs Rules. Appreciate all you put into that for those that didn't make it.Hoping you and Craig can make the M&G in Maine again in September. Patti say's Hi. Thank You again Linda.

• Like 1

953 nut
On 6/24/2022 at 1:04 PM, Mrs. Rules said:

Gaden - Bill’s son ready for riding fast!FA95AC71-1B12-493C-BA04-D06C34C87AAD.jpeg.1c5dfe9821702bc9789ab8004ad68cbe.jpeg

Looks like he is the model for this banner Terry @Vinylguy sells.

white_racing_banner__74589.1524007431.1280.1280.jpg?c=2

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1
  • Heart 1

Pullstart
On 6/24/2022 at 2:58 PM, Mrs. Rules said:

Karen said it does great wheelies!   And she came back with her winning tractor too!

C3AAB344-4AB7-4F15-BB91-136456528E24.jpeg

4759E12E-8B1C-4303-BA2A-9630E536CBCD.jpeg

Thanks for all the photos and documentation too Linda!  That yellow piece of work sure dose great wheelies and it’s no longer for sale!  :laughing-rolling:

fast88pu

Great photos as normal, thank you

• Like 1

AMC RULES

Screenshot_20220701-195806_Gallery.jpg.afb47290f12d6dfb92b59c57467e06eb.jpg

• Excellent 4
  • Heart 2

Zeek

Great pictures!! I sure do miss that show and you all . . . that was my favorite trip every year:(

I'm not suffering though, we moved to boating since we live where we do. Sadly, garden tractors are not nearly the thing they are in the northeast, and trust me, I live in country Florida. It's 4x4's and boats more so here. Even poor Stew Paquette (Leesburg, FL) passed away recently. He hosted a great show about 35 minutes from me, but that's over. The family is selling his HUGE collection this fall. 

Take care you all.