JoeM

Big Show, who is in, who is not? Roll Call

JoeM

Close enough most will know if their coming.

I'm in.

(Might have to pack a P & J lunch sack)

• Haha 1

WHX??

I'm out Joe... diesel and a gallon of milk just too $$. 

• Sad 8

Sparky

I’m in…. @Docwheelhorse and I are riding down together, splitting the fuel costs :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 5

Pullstart

@wheelhorseman Lowell, you guys take the “southern route” right?  Mind explaining what highways that is?  I’m trying to figure out fuel cost vs tolls and convenience.

• Like 1

c-series don

I’m extremely sad to say that I’m not going to make it. I was all set to bring my newly acquired 420-LSE with 18 original hours along with several other tractors that I have restored. Even Air BNBed an entire house for four days for me and my extended family. 7 of us were coming. Life threw me a little curve ball and I have to cancel the trip. Everyone is healthy that’s not the issue thank God. I feel like it’s our annual pilgrimage, having missed only 3-4 shows since the start of it. I was really looking forward to seeing so many friends I have made over the years. Some in person, some through this great site. Have fun guys, please post plenty of pictures. I’ll see you next year! 

• Sad 8

squonk
1 hour ago, Sparky said:

I’m in…. @Docwheelhorse and I are riding down together, splitting the fuel costs :handgestures-thumbupright:

That's the way to do it. But don't get the Honey moon suite at the Blue Sky. That's reserved for HHHOOOWWWAAARRRDDD!!! and the roosters

I will be along with @rjg854 with a Waldomobile in tow! 

• Haha 8

Pullstart
7 minutes ago, squonk said:

That's the way to do it. But don't get the Honey moon suite at the Blue Sky. That's reserved for HHHOOOWWWAAARRRDDD!!! and the roosters

Well at least the normal “funk” aroma in the air will be next to the bus stop!

• Haha 5

SylvanLakeWH
1 hour ago, Pullstart said:

We’ll be there! Almost finished with the mortgage papers for fuel and tolls :ROTF:

While I won’t be able to come, I know a guy from Michigan who will be my Ubertractor… Thanks in advance Kevin for the multiple tractor / parts delivery (and subsequent pick up)… :ph34r: 

Since @WHX?? won’t make it I’m guessing my acquisitions will be relatively safe from cheese curd drippings and other abominations… well, maybe… :occasion-clown:

• Haha 7

Horse Newbie

I’m in… my 1994 520H and 1984 Work Horse GT-1600 said I could come with them…

• Like 3
  • Excellent 1
  • Haha 1

Pullstart
3 minutes ago, SylvanLakeWH said:

While I won’t be able to come, I know a guy from Michigan who will be my Ubertractor… Thanks in advance Kevin for the multiple tractor / parts delivery (and subsequent pick up)… :ph34r: 

Since @WHX?? won’t make it I’m guessing my acquisitions will be relatively safe from cheese curd drippings and other abominations… well, maybe… :occasion-clown:

I’m really hoping we can get that yard art running and cruising while we’re there!  

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1

wheelhorseman
42 minutes ago, Pullstart said:

@wheelhorseman Lowell, you guys take the “southern route” right?  Mind explaining what highways that is?  I’m trying to figure out fuel cost vs tolls and convenience.

I always take I 35 down through Iowa then jump onto 218 for a stretch then I get on I 74 then drop down to Indianapolis and get on I 70 no tolls until you to get to Pennsylvania depending on which route you take in Pennsylvania and fuel is cheaper because you are not locked into paying the toll road travel plaza premium but you’re way too far north for it to be feasible

Edited by wheelhorseman
  • Like 4

Pullstart
5 minutes ago, wheelhorseman said:

fuel is cheaper

I’ll be sure to top off the 29 gallon transfer tank before we hit the big road!

• Like 1

SylvanLakeWH
32 minutes ago, Pullstart said:

I’m really hoping we can get that yard art running and cruising while we’re there!  

That would be cool! Of course, then I would need to post another yard art want add…! :lol:

Wonder if Captain Jack works for gas, motor oil, trans oil…? :confusion-confused:

Might be cheaper…! :scared-eek:

• Haha 3

Pullstart
11 minutes ago, SylvanLakeWH said:

That would be cool! Of course, then I would need to post another yard art want add…! :lol:

Wonder if Captain Jack works for gas, motor oil, trans oil…? :confusion-confused:

Might be cheaper…! :scared-eek:

I used to home brew… jug wine dubbed balloonshine and biodiesel!  I’ve got enough wrapped up into Norman, I’m not thinking I should attemp either for him any more!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Lane Ranger

I will be there Thursday, Friday and Saturday!  

Bringing my B-80 work tractor this year! 

image.jpg

Edited by Lane Ranger
  • Like 4
  • Excellent 2
  • Thanks 1

Pullstart

@Lane Ranger you hauling it with the bug?

• Like 2
  • Heart 1

Sparky
2 hours ago, squonk said:

LOL! :lol:

Haven’t stayed at the Blue Sky in years. My back is still messed up from the 25 year old shot to heck mattresses.

I usually hit one of the cheapies in Gettysburg, but even those are getting pricey! Last years place stated no smoking rooms, but the room stunk like cigs and there were cigarette burns on the edge of the plastic/fiberglass tub where previous people were smoking with the bathroom exhaust fan on thinking it’ll go unnoticed :blink: … I noticed. 
  Trying the Best Western in Chambersburg this year :handgestures-fingerscrossed: . 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

squonk
1 hour ago, Sparky said:

LOL! :lol:

Haven’t stayed at the Blue Sky in years. My back is still messed up from the 25 year old shot to heck mattresses.

I usually hit one of the cheapies in Gettysburg, but even those are getting pricey! Last years place stated no smoking rooms, but the room stunk like cigs and there were cigarette burns on the edge of the plastic/fiberglass tub where previous people were smoking with the bathroom exhaust fan on thinking it’ll go unnoticed :blink: … I noticed. 
  Trying the Best Western in Chambersburg this year :handgestures-fingerscrossed: . 

Stayed at the Best Western many years ago. They decided to have a Hell's Angels rally in the parking lot at midnight! :shock:

Comfort Inn in Chambersburg again.

• Like 1

elcamino/wheelhorse

I'll be there .Driving to PA on Thursday , hope @squonkmotor stays on skateboard that I will be towing behind the truck.

• Excellent 1
  • Haha 6

roadapples

Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting some of you other friends that I only know names from this site...

• Like 5
  • Excellent 4

squonk
57 minutes ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

I'll be there .Driving to PA on Thursday , hope @squonkmotor stays on skateboard that I will be towing behind the truck.

Make sure you pack that skateboard's wheels with plenty of Lucas green grease so it doesn't fling off! 

• Haha 4

Darrenw85

I'll be at the show Thursday thru Sat. 

We stopped staying at the Blue sky when the shower had plenty of black mold. 

Everyone traveling into PA be sure to fill up before getting to PA, we have the highest gas tax in the nation. 

If you are traveling across the PA turnpike from the west stay on till exit 201 and take 997 south to route 30, GPS will take you from there.  This is a much better route than taking the breezewood exit to route 30. That way is dangerous with hills and curves. 

• Like 3
  • Excellent 3

Handy Don

In. Wednesday to Saturday

• Like 3
  • Excellent 2

wallfish

Heading down Wed to meet with my dad, rolling out Sat.

• Like 6
  • Excellent 1