squonk

How many tractors have passed thru your door?

kpinnc

16 best I can remember, down to half that now.

No regrets. I've enjoyed them all. 

• Like 5

ebinmaine
1 minute ago, kpinnc said:

16 best I can remember, down to half that now.

No regrets. I've enjoyed them all. 

Whatcha got in the stable?

kpinnc
2 hours ago, ebinmaine said:

Whatcha got in the stable?

Ranger (modified)

Bronco 14

310-8

520-H (2)

523-H custom 

Several chassis/tranny/ parts piles that don't count as full tractors.

• Like 3
  • Excellent 2

Pullstart
On 5/17/2022 at 9:58 PM, WHGuy413 said:

I’ve let 8 wheel horses go that I can remember.3 of them I never should have but being a single dad I needed money. I still have 10 myself and Aiden has 2, Alex has 3 and my daughter Alanna has 1.we also have 4 parts donor machines too.

and a three speed transmission on loan to your buddy, sold to me on the tractor, sold to Stefan in Bavaria :orcs-cheers:

• Excellent 2
  • Haha 1

kpinnc
1 hour ago, Pullstart said:

I’ve let 8 wheel horses go that I can remember.3 of them I never should have but being a single dad I needed money. I still have 10 myself and Aiden has 2, Alex has 3 and my daughter Alanna has 1.we also have 4 parts donor machines too.

I'm always so envious of you fellers who have kids that like these old machines. My son has a little interest, but not sure how much yet. My girls know there is some red stuff in the barn, but have no interest in them.

My hat is off to you who can generate interest in this hobby for the next generation! :thumbs: 

• Like 3
  • Excellent 3
  • Heart 1

WHGuy413
On 5/19/2022 at 11:02 PM, Pullstart said:

and a three speed transmission on loan to your buddy, sold to me on the tractor, sold to Stefan in Bavaria :orcs-cheers:

How could I forget!

• Thanks 1

WHGuy413
On 5/20/2022 at 12:35 AM, kpinnc said:

I'm always so envious of you fellers who have kids that like these old machines. My son has a little interest, but not sure how much yet. My girls know there is some red stuff in the barn, but have no interest in them.

My hat is off to you who can generate interest in this hobby for the next generation! :thumbs: 

I’m certainly lucky. Aiden my older son was into doing everything I did for years. But now he’s in middle school and friends, girls and sports are life but now that he has a smooth running 856 that’s all his he is back into things. Alex was the driving force behind me getting back into the garage and I’m thankful for him pushing me. Alanna well she’s your typical teenage girl but she enjoys riding around on them.

• Like 1
  • Excellent 5

johnnymag3

Appx.40 Horses have come to my stable for rehab and release after full recovery in the past 10 years....Some needed Transplants...others needed far less.

Either way they are all at good stables now , being loved and used as they should be. The current count is 7 in the barn. I don't think any of these will ever leave as my oldest Son wont let me sell any of them.  :)

C-120 Hydro  42" SD deck

C-160 Hydro 48" SD deck

418-A ( x2)  Both have 48" SD decks

417-A  48" SD deck

418-8 Electric Lift  48" Deck.....48" Plow

312-8 37" Leaf Machine w/ bagger !   ( picking it up with Bill D tomorrow.  Original owner in pristine condition...Flawless paint too !!!! )

• Like 6
  • Excellent 1