upstateyankee50

an other to the herd

upstateyankee50

well guys I am back again for another question as really the electrical system isn't my best thing 'so here I go' as I mentioned that I bought another horse this week and I

upstateyankee50
1 minute ago, upstateyankee50 said:

well guys I am back again for another question as really the electrical system isn't my best thing 'so here I go' as I mentioned that I bought another horse this week and I

thought that I made a good deal but now I really wonder as the deck is locked up plus the spare deck that came with it but parts are always good but the issues it that if you can view the one picture it shows where the seller made a box for the battery under the seat ;once I arrived he placed a car battery in to it and the engine did start but for only a minute ;yes the carb will need to be cleaned or even rebuilt no Biggy 'but he had the positive wire going to the rectifier plus a wire with a fuse that goes the key switch and the 'negative wire to the back on the frame ;well I didn't care for that set up so I bought a standard  battery for any lawn tractors as with the horses that I have now ;so what has happened as to why it will not start 'sure a wiring diagram would help but searching the numbers nothing comes up so here again is the model number and the specs are 

Tecumseh model 1045-D or the D could be a 0 as that number is faded  which makes it to be 8 horse the numbers on the motor are HH80110-112D so again any help I sure would appreciateit might had been the best thing to not even buy it

277964125_5288888031122888_228790388767233761_n.jpg