dh19881

Introductions

JCM

:text-welcomeconfetti:to  :rs:@dh19881   This member here may be able to help you out @Pullstart

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

953 nut

:WRS:

It is obvious that your great-grandfather gave the 655 a lot of love and you have been keeping that tradition alive.          :text-coolphotos: 

• Like 4

Pullstart

@dh19881 :text-welcomeconfetti: kind of almost neighbor!  Great survivor you’ve got there!  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

rjg854

:WRS:  sure is a nice looking tractor you have there.  Is there a reason why you don't want to keep it as a reminder of your great-grand parents?  Those are great little tractors, and appears you have the room for it.  How long have you had it in your possession?

Ed Kennell

:text-welcomeconfetti: to the :rs:                    Thank you for the story of your 655. 

That is one of the best looking all origonal survivors I have seen.     Please consider keeping it in your family....some day someone in your family will be happy to continue taking care of this family heirloom.

If you must sell it, I am sure many members would be glad to see it in our classified section.

• Heart 1

dh19881
24 minutes ago, Ed Kennell said:

:text-welcomeconfetti: to the :rs:                    Thank you for the story of your 655. 

That is one of the best looking all origonal survivors I have seen.     Please consider keeping it in your family....some day someone in your family will be happy to continue taking care of this family heirloom.

If you must sell it, I am sure many members would be glad to see it in our classified section.

That old girl is at my parents place, and here soon they will be downsizing. There just won't be any room with them , and unfortunately I just don't have room at my place. That's why I'm looking for someone that will make sure it is cared for.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Heart 3

SylvanLakeWH

:text-welcomeconfetti:

Post an add in the classifieds… in that condition it should go quick.

Good luck!

• Like 2

jay bee

:text-welcomewave: to :rs:

I’m just a hop, skip and a jump from you. Sure wish I could use that tractor. Looks like you and your family have taken good care of it over the years.  Good luck on finding a good home for it. It should make someone very happy!!!

• Like 1

Handy Don

:text-yeahthat:

Best of luck and I agree that there is sure to be a member who'd be happy to continue taking good care of it.