Ed Kennell

2022 Steam O Rama picture heavy

EB-80/8inPA

After seeing all that stuff, I’m feeling a bit less concerned about divesting my own comparatively meager pile.  That’s an impressive showing!  Very nice.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

c-series don

@Ed KennellThanks for sharing those pictures Ed I’m not sure which one I like the most but I have to say the weight sled for the pedal tractors is pretty cool. I’ve never seen one of those before. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

EB-80/8inPA

That big green tricycle is a whole nuther level of awesome.  Was that one of yours @Ed Kennell?

• Like 2

elcamino/wheelhorse

Thanks for the great pictures , hope you saved some buckets of parts for the BS . Love the pedal tractor pull .

• Like 2

Ed Kennell
11 hours ago, EB-80/8inPA said:

That big green tricycle is a whole nuther level of awesome.  Was that one of yours @Ed Kennell?

Sorry, those are not mine.   I don't know the owner, but he is at all the local shows.

11 hours ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

Thanks for the great pictures , hope you saved some buckets of parts for the BS . Love the pedal tractor pull .

No worry Jim, I'll still have a couple buckets for the Big Show.

11 hours ago, c-series don said:

@Ed KennellThanks for sharing those pictures Ed I’m not sure which one I like the most but I have to say the weight sled for the pedal tractors is pretty cool. I’ve never seen one of those before. 

Yeah, the Pedal Pull is a big attraction.   The kids all get a particaption badge.

104_0482.JPG.2fee8f8c943a74ee1f0f66e470d4ca67.JPG104_0484.JPG.b5bcde241acb47e4bc2488f13ca69a08.JPG

Edited by Ed Kennell
  • Like 1
  • Excellent 1

rjg854

Thankis for the pictures, Ed.  :occasion-xmas:  Yeah that trike is quite impressive.  And glad to hear you were able to sell some of your excess parts inventory.  Hope you saved the buckets.  :ychain:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

squonk

Ed: "I fill them up and empty them out!" :hilarious:

• Haha 2

GeorgeCooper

Great pictures. Thanks for sharing them with us.