Sign in to follow this  
HorseFixer

RED SQUARE GROUP PHOTO

C-Series14

The reason I didn't stay around after the picture was taken is while I was standing there I realized I had lost my wifes camera, and I took off looking for it. I set it down to buy some old

WH parts and must of walked off and left it, by the time I walked back over to the building I was in someone had saw it and took it.

I had them make a anouncement over the PA and we left all our info at the Registeration desk if it was found but as of today we haven't heard anything.

That was the really low point of our trip from Illinois.

Thanks Gary B

I hope you get it back. It just burns me up that out of all the good folks there, someone would take a camera and not return it. I am glad that I was raised properly and would never do something like that! Again, hope it turns out the right way...sorry it happened.

HorseFixer

I hope ya get it back to Gary! <_< Pisses me off to know someone is dishonest like that!

HorseFixer

Okay here is the update on the group photo! I am going with what I have, now that I have all the names and such. The Program I am useing FROZE UP :thumbs2: Cause I have added so many objects to it! So there goes about 26 hours down the chitter! I am going to have to reduce the size of the JPEGS before edit and adding. Anyways will get at it later. But will get it! I am going camping for awhile will take laptop and If it gives me anymore trouble I throw the laptop in the Camp Fire Real Good! :thumbs:

hounddoghundzsa

It's unfortunate that you've had this kind of experience. Charlie said at the meeting that a few things were stolen from the flea market area at night. It seems there is always some "bad apples" no matter where you go these days. :thumbs2:

I've went two years now, and I've met some of the nicest people I know at the show. I hope this "event" doesn't discourage you from coming back. You seem like a decent guy, and I'm sure I can say from all of us - we'd love to have you back!

josh416
11 is me - Micah

HorseFixer

Ok duely noted Josh Oh yer the guy with the Crayons! :clap: I will get back to this pic someday what happened was alot of pics of memebrs were added that were not originally in there. The size of these added pictures made the original picture size so big that It made the program crash! B) I just havent got back at this project yet along with many other things. :party:

Operator

Duke how did MJ feel being the only girl in the photo?

Randy

josh416

Ok duely noted Josh Oh yer the guy with the Crayons! :hbd: I will get back to this pic someday what happened was alot of pics of memebrs were added that were not originally in there. The size of these added pictures made the original picture size so big that It made the program crash! B) I just havent got back at this project yet along with many other things. :party:

haha as far as charlie says im not the brightest crayon in the box lol he is just jealous cause he never made it in the box haha but that would be great if u could get my name on the picture :clap:

Coadster32

All your time is well appreciated Duke. Looking forward to the latest revision.

(with or without preppy shirts) B)

oldandred

it wasnt the big picture that made the progam crash cause it was all the ugly faces hehehehehe

with the 22 guy started it all

leichty

Great job, Looks like there is one mystery person behind no.9 can't see a face though.

Butch

Great job, Looks like there is one mystery person behind no.9 can't see a face though.

I thought it was Doc from Kentucky. I guess he could be in there twice!!

HorseFixer

I thought it was Doc from Kentucky. I guess he could be in there twice!!

Hey Butch! Where in Sams hill ya been? Nope I think Doc is hiding behind

Brad # 9.

Butch

It's that time of year to get pumped for the show!! Yeah, Doc is in there twice!! Behind # 9 and he is also # 20! If you look closely behind # 9 you'll see it's the same hat and shirt as # 20. I thought he was in the original pic! Can't fool me. Hooga booga! :omg:

Suburban 550

Butch, glad to see you back from your long vacation. :D Looks like your all pumped up for the show and a weeks worth of cleaning the sap off your truck after the show. :D Are you planning on bringing your chainsaw this year to get rid of some of the sap trees? :D Forgot to mention, Duke is bringin' some of his really thin sliced steaks for us. :omg:

Butch

Butch, glad to see you back from your long vacation. :D Looks like your all pumped up for the show and a weeks worth of cleaning the sap off your truck after the show. :D Are you planning on bringing your chainsaw this year to get rid of some of the sap trees? :D Forgot to mention, Duke is bringin' some of his really thin sliced steaks for us. :omg:

Ray I hope to bring a tarp and a bottle of windex. The drive home was hell.

Hey, 4 months yesterday smoke free!! After 40 years I can't believe I actually have done it. I hope I can continue because I think you're always one smoke away from the addiction again.

HorseFixer

Butch, glad to see you back from your long vacation. :D Looks like your all pumped up for the show and a weeks worth of cleaning the sap off your truck after the show. :D Are you planning on bringing your chainsaw this year to get rid of some of the sap trees? :D Forgot to mention, Duke is bringin' some of his really thin sliced steaks for us. :D

Ray I hope to bring a tarp and a bottle of windex. The drive home was hell.

Hey, 4 months yesterday smoke free!! After 40 years I can't believe I actually have done it. I hope I can continue because I think you're always one smoke away from the addiction again.

I'm damn proud of ya butch, I have played with smokin and tobacco products since 1977 until may 8th of last year now I have more $$$ to spend on thin cut steaks! :omg:

Butch

Duke I started as a freshman in high school back in 69. I took Chantix 5 months and just finsished up taking it. It's a pretty tough drug to take. It can mess you up. I can see why it's controversial. But without it I couldn't quit. :omg: I know!

Thick steaks are gettin tough to find around here. Less and less butchers and now the grociers are all prepackaging them. The only butcher I know around here is by Buzz's house which is 30 miles away. :D I know. I know!!

That is Doc from Kentucky in the background. I thought it was him but it through me off when I saw him I the front!!

What are ya bringing to the show this year? I hope ya bring that new fancy snow machine. I'd like to look it over.

Hope all is well with you and MJ.

Butch

S. Jersey

Raider12

Im hoping I can attend one of these shows and take part in a photo with you all. Maybe even this year.

dgoyette

Looks like the photo made LAGC magazine (unless that has already been said). There is an article covering the PA show in the March/April issue!

HorseFixer

Duke I started as a freshman in high school back in 69. I took Chantix 5 months and just finsished up taking it. It's a pretty tough drug to take. It can mess you up. I can see why it's controversial. But without it I couldn't quit. :omg: I know!

Thick steaks are gettin tough to find around here. Less and less butchers and now the grociers are all prepackaging them. The only butcher I know around here is by Buzz's house which is 30 miles away. :D I know. I know!!

That is Doc from Kentucky in the background. I thought it was him but it through me off when I saw him I the front!!

What are ya bringing to the show this year? I hope ya bring that new fancy snow machine. I'd like to look it over.

Hope all is well with you and MJ.

Butch

S. Jersey

Well the main thing is your free of them as far as what I am bringing it may be the C-120 Im not sure yet. :D where looking fwd to seeing ya! :D