Sign in to follow this  
HorseFixer

RED SQUARE GROUP PHOTO

hounddoghundzsa

Didn't knpw you guys were getting a pic together for Redsquare, but I was there.....

IMG_0413-1.jpg

HorseFixer

Didn't knpw you guys were getting a pic together for Redsquare, but I was there.....

IMG_0413-1.jpg

Hounddog if ya get me yer pic right away (a few of them) maybe I can work ya in it!

Duke

HorseFixer
11 is me - Micah

Suburban 550

:thumbs2:

MaineDad

Duke,

No prob - BTW you spelled my name wrong on the last photo. You have Micha and it is supposed to be Micah

Thanks,

HorseFixer

BTW Duke.. What kind of preppy man wears a collared shirt to a tractor show anyhow?? Much less, gets his name put on it. :thumbs2:

Uhhhh Chris I think yer talking about the same guy who is pictured here Below! :thumbs:

2009WHShowSaturday122.jpg

HorseFixer

Duke,

No prob - BTW you spelled my name wrong on the last photo. You have Micha and it is supposed to be Micah

Thanks,

Fixed It! Lemme know if you guys see anything else and I need the other 4 names! :thumbs:

Thanks Duke

Update: Micah fixed the pic on photo bucket it is okay but on here it isn't :thumbs2: deleted ole one and reuploaded pasted new code in the message? hmmmmm maybe takes awhile to update.

clintonnut

There's a kid on the far left in the brown shirt his name is Josh but he is not part of the forum.

Charlie

HorseFixer

There's a kid on the far left in the brown shirt his name is Josh but he is not part of the forum.

Charlie

:thumbs2: so WTF everyone wanted to get into the Action eh? <_< Ok I could use a full length picture of a person from our group that was there, but missed the picture taking thingy. Make it high res as possible.

CasualObserver

Never thought I'd see photo bombing at the Wheel Horse show! :thumbs2:

clintonnut

14 looks like all throttle no bottle

I'm not sure why josh is in this photo. I only know him because I sold a cub to him. He isn't the brightest crayon in the box as you can see in this photo (guess he thinks we are just holding the banners for fun and posing for nothing)

Charlie

HorseFixer

14 looks like all throttle no bottle

I'm not sure why josh is in this photo. I only know him because I sold a cub to him. He isn't the brightest crayon in the box as you can see in this photo (guess he thinks we are just holding the banners for fun and posing for nothing)

Charlie

Yeah Jason isn't that the TRUTH! :thumbs:

Ok thanks on # 14 Will go with that, all throttle no bottle. Whats his first name? :thumbs2:

And as far as Josh goes.......... Well he is from yer home town! Charlie you need to teach him to COLOR BETTER! :ychain: :ROTF:

rustbucket

duke number 15 is me my screen name isnt rustyoldjunk its rustbucket ah wells i know someone else on here goes by rusty old junk so i dunt want them thinking i trying to steal their name away.

DOC in Kentucky

Duke, I wasn't hiding, :thumbs: just trying to figure out who was taking the pic. I believe there was about 4 people with cameras in about a 20 foot distance. :thumbs2: I got in the group late so was confused as who was actually doing the picture taking. Just edit my cap out if you want to make the picture more presentable. Next year I will get there on time.

It was great to see you and MJ again, take care !!

Coadster32

Uhhhh Chris I think yer talking about the same guy who is pictured here Below!

Busted!! :thumbs2:

Sorry Micah, but I did remember you were MainDad. Could be a product of always seeing it here.

I will confirm that #14 is All Bottle. I beleive his first name to be Chris. He was really cool to chat with, and had a kick butt puller on hand. I posted a short video under Coadster's Version.

Suburban 550

Doc, your the only guy I know who could move from place to place in a still picture. :thumbs: Was a little confusing with all them cameras. :thumbs2: Charlie, maybe instead of takin' Josh out of the picture just get him to join the forum. :ychain:

clintonnut

I talked to him at the show and he said he might join so scratch the idea of scratchin' him out of the photo.

Charlie

HorseFixer

OK Here Is The Latest Version, What Do You Guys Think? I Removed The Brightest Crayon In The Box :thumbs: And Worked Stevebo In The #1 Spot! :thumbs2: Look It Over And Give Me Any Corrections. Still Need # 5 & # 11! My main intention is to get it the way we want it and have a link to a high quality down loadable photo that would be suitable for framing! If you think this is easy I got news for you! I prolly have over 20 hrs thus far in manipulating these graphics!

:ychain: Duke

RSGROUP10.jpg

Suburban 550

Looks good, buddy. :thumbs2: Somebody here has to know who 5 & 11 is. :thumbs:

LFDRET

Hey #11 is me - Bill Fercho (LFDRET)

had a great time

HorseFixer

Hey #11 is me - Bill Fercho (LFDRET)

had a great time

Good Job Thanks Bill!!! :thumbs2: Now yer mission is to find #5 :ychain: :thumbs:

CasualObserver

You still spelled Micah's screen name wrong. He may be the main dad in his house... but here he's MaineDad... you know.. from Maine..... with an E :thumbs: :thumbs2:

HorseFixer

You still spelled Micah's screen name wrong. He may be the main dad in his house... but here he's MaineDad... you know.. from Maine..... with an E :ychain::thumbs:

Thanks, will update that! If ya see anymore lemme know! :thumbs2:

Duke

wingrider

Duke

Number 5 is me wingrider aka Gary B.

The reason I didn't stay around after the picture was taken is while I was standing there I realized I had lost my wifes camera, and I took off looking for it. I set it down to buy some old

WH parts and must of walked off and left it, by the time I walked back over to the building I was in someone had saw it and took it.

I had them make a anouncement over the PA and we left all our info at the Registeration desk if it was found but as of today we haven't heard anything.

That was the really low point of our trip from Illinois.

Thanks Gary B

buckrancher

Gee I wish I new you were going to take a group pic

I would have stayed a little longer saturday :thumbs2: