Achto

867 Rehabilitation

WHX??
6 hours ago, rjg854 said:

Dan, will this tractor get a $900 paint job. :confusion-scratchheadyellow:

I don't think so Randy I suggested a matching 701 for the flame and he told me I was on crack :lol:

4 hours ago, Pullstart said:

And Cinday actually joins him?  Poor lady.

4 hours ago, squonk said:

She's a Saint!   (  Translation: She doesn't dare take her eyes off of him since the Big Show!) :lol:

Now listen here bozos .... I may have been a little gassy but she took the cake. I need to remind you there is no privy in an ice shack so when she has to have a bowel movement ... ain't exactly a bouquet of roses. You guys all got wives you know! I told her next time to get in the truck and head for the landing. :angry-tappingfoot:

• Haha 4

SylvanLakeWH

:scared-eek:

• Haha 1

stevasaurus

The real problem is...nobody is going to read 25 pages of junk to see how Dan did some of the things he does.  :confusion-confused:

That is the problem with these large threads.  Lots of good information is lost in the junk and gone forever.  A thread like this is never going to get into the reference section.

• Like 2
  • Excellent 4

WHX??
26 minutes ago, stevasaurus said:

The real problem is...nobody is going to read 25 pages of junk to see how Dan did some of the things he does.  :confusion-confused:

That is the problem with these large threads.  Lots of good information is lost in the junk and gone forever.  A thread like this is never going to get into the reference section.

Get no argument out of me on that Steve... hence the reveals. Is abit fun tho. :beer:

Ok idea here fellas once all the BS has been dealt out have a mod go back and shovel poop aND delete..... if the member so desires of course. Just like the classifies. We get our jollies and rocks off and the forum gets an informational resto. 

Edited by WHX??
  • Like 3

stevasaurus

Just sayin'.  Something to think about.  :confusion-confused:  Jim that is never going to happen...going back and deleting posts.  Nevermind...I just feel sorry for Dan doing a serious resto (and he is not the only one lately).  

• Like 3
  • Excellent 1

WHX??

Indeed Dino... How he got that hitch pin is some good stuff. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

rjg854
11 minutes ago, stevasaurus said:

Once it's over and done, can the thread be edited so all the baloney can be eliminated, to make it a more meaningful one?

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

WHX??
15 hours ago, rjg854 said:

Once it's over and done, can the thread be edited so all the baloney can be eliminated, to make it a more meaningful one?

Didn't I just say that in post 29 Randy??? :teasing-wedgie: :ychain:

Edited by WHX??
  • Haha 2

stevasaurus

@rjg854 Yes it could, but Karl does not like to delete things and besides, it is a pain in the butt to clean that much up.  It would be better for Dan to do his whole resto and then start his thread with all of his information.  I've done this a few times in my Transmission threads for this reason.

• Like 5
  • Excellent 3

rjg854

Not sure Jim  :confusion-scratchheadyellow:. Probably got lost in all the gobbly-**** :eusa-doh:

Edited by rjg854
Sp
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

WHX??
15 minutes ago, stevasaurus said:

@rjg854 Yes it could, but Karl does not like to delete things and besides, it is a pain in the butt to clean that much up.  

Understood Steve I was going to start a thread in suggestions about this dilemma  but I think you just answered it. I will shut up now you tell me too Dan and pound the snot out out of the others if they dont either you wish! :ychain:

Guessing this doesn't apply to :text-coolphotos: of other 867's tho ????? :lol:

20191207_092647.jpg

20210627_105104-1.jpg

• Like 3
  • Excellent 2

Sparky
26 minutes ago, WHX?? said:

Guessing this doesn't apply to :text-coolphotos: of other 867's tho ????? :lol:

Correct! Pics of 867’s keeps the thread on topic. Plus if Dan needs a close up pic or a measurement, those of us with intact machines can chime in. 

AF3D0C2A-F4BC-4141-BC41-8E31E26E6D1D.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Excellent 3

ebinmaine

🐻 here. 

• Thanks 1

Snoopy11
23 hours ago, Achto said:

Ain't that seat purty? :D

IMG_20220212_071028341.jpg.cc79c48bc8393ea4d1e4ae86847c752a.jpg

Anthropomorphic beagle present.

:popcorn:

That seat... sure isn't purty... but does look familiar. IT LOOKS IDENTICAL TO MY 800 SPECIAL SEAT. Rips and all... :laughing-rolling:

That went bye-bye pretty quick-like.

Don

• Haha 1

Snoopy11

I don't want to take up too much room in your thread, @Achto... but are you planning on doing a frame-off resto on this one? :scratchead:

Don

• Like 1

Achto
22 hours ago, kpinnc said:

If I put a laughy face reaction to that, does that prove just how old I am?

It just makes you a connoisseur of classic music, that's all.:D 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Achto
10 hours ago, rjg854 said:

Dan, will this tractor get a $900 paint job

Not this one. Stock factory legit & no other BS. :lol: Well as close as I can get any way.

• Like 3

Achto
1 hour ago, Snoopy11 said:

I don't want to take up too much room in your thread, @Achto... but are you planning on doing a frame-off resto on this one?

Frame off plus a lot more.:thumbs2:

• Like 4
  • Excellent 2

Snoopy11
5 minutes ago, Achto said:

Frame off plus a lot more.:thumbs2:

We will have to get Karl to make a poll so people can vote on our resto projects... :lol:

Don

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

WHX??

Any idea what might have possessed somebody to do this?  I sure can't figure it out. 

IMG_20220212_122810927.jpg.1acf2a779a3efa9bbfa9f2bf601afc1e.jpg

• Like 4

Achto
1 minute ago, WHX?? said:

Any idea what might have possessed somebody to do this?

There was some sort of a hitch welded on there. I cut it off right after I got the tractor, had for got about the remnants until I took it apart. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

ebinmaine

Is it like that on the other side of the sheet metal on the other side of the tractor?

• Like 2

TJ5208
1 minute ago, Achto said:

There was some sort of a hitch welded on there. I cut it off right after I got the tractor, had for got about the remnants until I took it apart. 

Wow that's somewhere to put a hitch it may be quite effective but on That metal may not.

• Like 2

Achto
2 minutes ago, ebinmaine said:

Is it like that on the other side of the sheet metal on the other side of the tractor?

Yep, same stuff on the other side.

• Like 3