tallen4392

charger 12,slow in reverse

953 nut

The space you are working in is a bit tight but you should be able to back off on the two screws (don't remove them) that apply tension to the cam follower and back off on the nut that holds the ball pivot that is attached to your motion controller. Slide out the old plastic cam follower and slide in the new one. Tighten everything back up and you should be good to go.

G56, NV4500 and NV5600 Steel Clutch Pivot Ball, Solid Steel, 52087542-S

tallen4392

what a pain in the butt the hardest part is getting that ball pivot with the nut on it got it out today with a lot of swearing tomorrow i will try to put it back together not that simple tl

pfrederi
2 hours ago, tallen4392 said:

what a pain in the butt the hardest part is getting that ball pivot with the nut on it got it out today with a lot of swearing tomorrow i will try to put it back together not that simple tl

You are lucky I usually wind up splitting the tractor (I have fat clumsy fingers

953 nut
5 hours ago, tallen4392 said:

ball pivot with the nut on it got it out today with a lot of swearing tomorrow i will try to put it back together not that simple

:hide:        Sorry, looking at my previous post I see that I left out one detail. If you back off on a bolt that retains the motion control it will be able to move toward the front of the  :wh: and give you just enough room to slip things back together. 

1674114225_Sunstrandmotioncontrol.jpeg.7af40101cc240ed5c7e6bdc0fae9e710.jpeg

• Excellent 1