Tinman1962

Color

Tinman1962

What color is this called n where can one buy some

IMG_20211228_143951313.jpg

IMG_20211228_143944343.jpg

SylvanLakeWH

This may be of help… may not…

No apparent definitive answer to your ageless question…

• Like 2

953 nut

:WRS:

Most of us find that Regal Red from Rust-oleum is about as close as you will find in a rattle can. International Harvester red is also a good choice.

• Like 2

Lee1977

I bought a quart of this haven't used any yet but will be what I used on my 520 when I get to it.

SAM-1417.jpg

I got at the Tractor Supply.

Edited by Lee1977
  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• ToroMan
      By ToroMan
      Evening,

Looking for a known aftermarket paint brand and color number match for my Toro 520xi model #73542. Normally I would have the local auto paint store match a tractor part, but due to Covid, that's not an option right now. Was hoping someone can recommend a color they have used for the same tractor, as I've heard paint with the Toro label is a bad match.

Thanks!
    • Blackhood Bill
      By Blackhood Bill
      I'm located in central Indiana. It's now on the colder side here and I'm in the middle of a project. Project now slowed down due to cold and no heated area to paint in. Just wondering what everyone else was doing in a similar situation. Would like to see pictures and maybe an explanation of how and what you have to paint inside to control overspray and paint odor.
    • ohiofarmer
      By ohiofarmer
      So  So  we have 16 wheels to do.lets get started.
    • JoeM
      By JoeM
      I recently acquired a C160A and the PO repainted over the factory finish on the hood. The rest of the machine looks to be pretty much original and I like the used look.
      My question, has anyone taking off a coat of paint to machine the old finish?
      Tips welcome.
      Joe
      +

• JHorseman
      By JHorseman
      Hey all, 
      i recently picked up a Raider 8 and and Charger 12 to add to my small but growing collection. Both need restored including paint and I have never had much painting experience when it comes to auto paint. Can someone give me some helpful tips on prep , like if i need to strip it to bare metal or not and what colors to use? As well as how to mix the paint with hardener and clear coat. 
      Thank you in advance!