Sign in to follow this  
VinsRJ

Newbie from CT

VinsRJ

Just want to say hello to all. My name is Vince and I am the owner of a RJ-58. My RJ from what I can tell it is a fairly early production unit with serial number 1871. It is under going a complete resto which will include a complete rebuild of the original Clinton 1200 and the front mount reel mower. I look forward to speaking with you and learning the in and outs of the Wheel Horse community. Thanks Vince

d180man

Hi Vince :ychain: you will fine :ROTF: but i know you will like it here! :thumbs2: :thumbs:

WHC-125

:thumbs: , Vince. Glad to have another member from the great state of CT. :thumbs2:

TJ

:thumbs2:

Bill

:thumbs2: Vince

gwgdog66

:ychain: :ROTF::thumbs: :thumbs2:

stevebo

Vince,

Steve B here the new owner of your "other" 58 RJ. I appreciate the honest transaction. I am very happy with the one I bought from you. It is so clean the only thing I can say is I wonder what the one you have looks like.

The folks here on this site are great and will be able to help you with your restore. The only thing I am missing on the Rj I bought from you is the reel mower. I guess you forgot that but that is ok, I don't mind going back to pick it up. :thumbs2: Welcome !! Steve Bo - in Danbury

HorseFixer

:thumbs2:

Coadster32

Hey Vince, :thumbs: . Nice to have you aboard. PM replyed to. I'm not too suprised that you've met SteveBo already. He seems to have 1000 eyes, all pointed in different directions. Or is it his bloodhound abilities. :thumbs2:

Anyway, great place to be. Good to have you.

stevebo

Easy Coadster ... I just make myself available for people to sell me stuff. :thumbs2:

VinsRJ

Vince,

Steve B here the new owner of your "other" 58 RJ. I appreciate the honest transaction. I am very happy with the one I bought from you. It is so clean the only thing I can say is I wonder what the one you have looks like.

The folks here on this site are great and will be able to help you with your restore. The only thing I am missing on the Rj I bought from you is the reel mower. I guess you forgot that but that is ok, I don't mind going back to pick it up. :thumbs2: Welcome !! Steve Bo - in Danbury

Steve, I'm glad the deal worked out for us both. If my wife had found out that I had that RJ stashed at my brother's she would have gone mental on me.

As for my RJ its a really nice unit. At first I wasn't going to restore it (it was that clean) but decided to take it to the next level. The only issue with mine is there are two tiny little dents in the front of the hood and the right side axel end is a little buggered up. Other than that its rust/pit free. The steering is TIGHT! The Clinton had very low hours and will be just honed to break the glaze and new rings. As a friend of mine professionally powder coats the entire tractor and wheels will be powder coated shortly. I am in the process of field stripping the 5003 so the three piece case can be powder coated as well.

Word from my brother is you liked is Landlord.

Vince

Duff

Hi, Vince, and :thumbs: !

Always glad to have a new member, especially when we can strengthen the "New England delegation!"

Enjoy!

Duff :thumbs2:

Wheel Horse Mountie

Hello Vince, I also just joined and am also in New England. :thumbs2: