76c12091520h

109996 Bearings

76c12091520h

Brand new, correct, high quality, 109996 "metric" deck spindle bearings as found on most Wheel Horse/Toro decks beginning around 1985 and used thru the end of Wheel Horse production. These bearings are available sealed on both sides ( because some people choose to leave them sealed ) or open on one end for greasing purposes ( just like original ). With either choice they will be filled with Lucas red -n- tacky for long life and quiet operation. Each bearing is priced at $5.00 each , cash, check, money order, or Paypal. Shipping additional, continental US only. Private message me here, call, or text with any fitment or application concerns. Hundreds of other bearings on hand.

20211127_094836[1].jpg

20200425_002159[1].jpg

• Like 3
  • Excellent 2

peter lena

@76c12091520h   just a thank you heads up on the lucas red and tacky refill on those bearings , been using red an tacky and  xtra heavy duty  lucas chassis grease in my bearing for years . whenever i buy a bearing its the wider rubber type side shields that are first in bearing detail for me . my mower decks and pto mule bearings are the same 6203 , ( 3/4 ) , all been refilled with the lucas  x-tra heavy duty grease , no noise , solidly smooth and zero failures. good going on that , pete  

• Like 2