Sign in to follow this  
WheelHorse_of_course

Your turn - what would you like to see me print?

WheelHorse_of_course

If you have looked at my site you will see I've done some interesting things beyond just printing manuals.

1) I took 5 different transmission manuals and combined them to create the Transmission Master Manual.

2) I took the gargantuan Riding Products Demystification Guide (electrical service manual) and broke it into two abridged versions.

3) At the request of a customer I created a set of manuals for the 523DXi. These are bound as 3 books to save space and reduce cost. I am glad he asked for this as I have sold additional copies of this set.

Currently I am working on a couple of projects to create enhanced versions of a couple of best selling manuals.

So what new creation would you buy?

As always, please link to my site using the following link (it is also in my signature for convenient reference)

https://www.bonanza.com/booths/RolfTaylor?fref=TyIdMpz9

Thanks

Edited by WheelHorse_of_course

roadapples

I can't speak for everyone, but when I can download and print anything in our files for free, I'm not going to pay for it. But thanks for trying to help...

• Like 2

Maxwell-8
17 hours ago, roadapples said:

I can't speak for everyone, but when I can download and print anything in our files for free, I'm not going to pay for it. But thanks for trying to help...

Indeed quite a special chance we are given. I know other brands You will have to buy them online. 

I do have to correct you on printing at home is free....  Printerink here is pretty freaking expensive! 

Snoopy11
2 minutes ago, Maxwell-8 said:

Printerink here is pretty freaking expensive! 

Here to buddy...

50 bucks last time I bought some, and that was just for black ink...

Don

WHNJ701
18 hours ago, roadapples said:

Agreed, If I can't download it for free I don't need it.  A majority of the manuals are useless info and are 15 pages of common sense.  There are a few rare engine and odd ball tractor ones over the years I purchased or came with the machines I own.  

The sad thing is the amount of free manuals in the library on the gtt site that now someone sells them on eBay.  The real crime is what they charge between 60 to 80 bucks for a copy of something you can get for free.  And that's why I never uploaded any of mine to the sites so someone else can profit off them

WheelHorse_of_course
On 11/22/2021 at 3:41 PM, jabelman said:

The real crime is what they charge between 60 to 80 bucks for a copy of something you can get for free.  And that's why I never uploaded any of mine to the sites so someone else can profit off them

I think you will find my books and manuals are a fair price given the quality and durability of the finished product. The only thing I sell that approaches $50-80 is a set of 5 manuals bound as 3 books for $49.99 (Red Square members get a lower price). A good product at a fair price is why I have sold many books.

Staples says their bound book options start at $0.15/page. Many of my manuals work out to less than that price (the price per pages goes down as the number of pages goes up). So while it is true the content is what the buyers are after, what they paying is basically for the printing and binding service.

And of course not everyone wants or needs a bound book or repair manual, that goes without saying.  I prefer hard copy. As I write this I can see 7 or 8 manuals for AV and other equipment I have purchased and chose to print and bind manuals for my own use. That's why I bought the book binding equipment originally.

Edited by WheelHorse_of_course