8ntruck

Got Shot Again

8ntruck

Mrs. 8n and I stopped by the local Walgreens yesterday and received our booster Modernia shot.

There were 2 or 3 people ahead of us, so it appears that they are distributing the booster shots on a regular basis.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

pacer

I went last week and got my 2nd J&J, was beginning to think they wernt gonna get around to offering that one (J&J) but when they did I went within a few days. Our local ..... state? affiliated hospital here - Oschner? - has an assembly line going every wk day, 3 lanes and offering all 3 of the types at an abandoned car dealership. Several people in Army uniform, taking info, directing traffic, info, etc.  Longest wait was the 15min after the injection. Pretty impressive!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

peter lena

@pacer when we started getting our shots the guard was there to assist walked  us up in the parking lot , verified our info , gave us current status, made things go very smoothly . our other shots were similar , pete

• Thanks 1

elcamino/wheelhorse

Got my booster Friday in the left arm , flu shot in right arm , and numbed my gum for a filling . All done at the VA. Reminded me of basic and the air gun shots.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

squonk
On 11/20/2021 at 8:18 PM, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

and numbed me for a filling . 

Finally getting that hole in the head filled in? Excellent! The last time you rode in my truck I had to turn the radio up full blast to overcome the WHHOOOOING! noise! hehe! 

elcamino/wheelhorse

@squonk be careful El Camino transport can for get to haul your motor north.