Bill D

Richfield NC to Poughkeepsie NY

Bill D

Kevin has offered me a free engine for an Exmark walk behind mower I have.  The engine is In NC.  Is anyone coming up to NY in the near future.  If so contact @kpinnc to arrange pickup of the engine.  Thanks for your help.  Bill

• Like 1

kpinnc

Hopefully we can find a way up to ya Bill!

• Like 1

Horse Newbie

I shipped a tractor through Fastenal to @oliver2-44 in Texas… will Fastenal not ship an engine ?

c-series don

I shipped a front mount de-thatcher through them and it was easy and cheap. 

• Like 1

squonk

Not all Fastenals are created equal. I wouldn't ship a manure bucket through mine! :(

• Sad 1

oliver2-44

Fastenal will ship an engine. It must be drained of all fluids and not have a battery. Must be strapped to a small pallet or wooden box

• Like 1

squonk

A lot Fastenals are will call only stores. No showrooms open. When I was working it was a real PITA to get anything from them. We needed a bunch of supplies to install a walk in freezer, They wanted part numbers for everything and I had to set up a time to meet them at the loading dock. Couldn't go inside and just find what I needed.

Our shop had a contract with them. When I was outfitted with tools we told them we wanted good tools. They sent mostly their cheap china junk. Had to send it all back and again give them specific part numbers. I would have liked to just gone inside and picked out what I wanted

I shipped a WH tiller with them years ago. I go on my lunch hour and the "guy who runs the forklift only works from 7-11AM! No on else there can do it! Plus they can't help me get it off the truck. The girl manager says she'll let me run it! :shock:  RIGHT!! Something gets damaged and I'm SOL! I had to take time off from work the next morning to get it on their dock

• Sad 1