WheelHorse_of_course

Welcome to Books, Manuals and such!

WheelHorse_of_course

If you are like me, you want the manual for everything you own (especially Wheel Horses). If you are like me you want a paper copy, not just the PDF. And not just owner's manuals, but detailed manuals on transmissions, electrical systems, hydraulics etc.

For years I would print out online files with a single-sided printer, then punch holes in them, and finally stick them in 3-ring binders.

Then I got a double-sided printer and a book binding machine. I was so happy with the results I started selling various books (mostly Wheel Horse and Cushman manuals) on an auction site and sold many copies to folks all around the US.

I no longer sell on that auction site because I don't like how they treat sellers. But now I sell on Bonanza. Take a look at what I am selling here:

https://www.bonanza.com/booths/RolfTaylor?frefTyldMpz9

Please use the above link when purchasing - it has some magic that saves me fees and therefore I can give you all a discount (more on that soon)

Stay tuned for special discounts for Red Square members (at least for now just contact me before buying).

Edited by WheelHorse_of_course
  • Like 3