Sign in to follow this  
Ken B

Tires of choice for a stock puller C-100

Ken B

I'm thinking of getting into the stock class pulls with my C-100. Is the C-100 a good choice as a pull tractor? Are 23x850"s decent or do most use the 23x10.50's? What brand do you think is best? Lastly, has anyone put 23x10.50 tires on 23x8.5 rims? Sorry for all the questions and thanks for any help. Ken

stevebo

ken, I am not sure they will fit on the smaller rims ...

Bill

I'm thinking of getting into the stock class pulls with my C-100. Is the C-100 a good choice as a pull tractor? Are 23x850"s decent or do most use the 23x10.50's? What brand do you think is best? Lastly, has anyone put 23x10.50 tires on 23x8.5 rims? Sorry for all the questions and thanks for any help. Ken

Yes Ken 23x10.50x12's we fit on 23x8.50.12 rims.. I am running a set on my 141 that I mow with they just just bow out a little....no big deal, Also if your going to pull with them put a set of tubes in so can run real Low tire Psi. with them popping the bead of the rim...Carlisle are a good tire, Chris might Know what model number to use in that size tire, I run a bigger tire so I'm not 100% sure on the Carlisle Model...

If you Pull with us with that c-100 you will pull in class 4 up to 11hp with 23x10.50x12's that would be our first stock Adult class... it would be something for you to get your feet wet in the hobby In time I'm sure you would want to go up to a higher stock class..

Where you at redding today??.

Ken B

I was not there as planned. I got a call last night from a fella that bought a motor from me and he was on his way from Indiana too pick it up. When and where is the next pull?

Crazywheelhorseman

Rims need to be 8.5 inches wide bead to bead for 23x10.50x12 tires carlisle has two types of car lugs either super lugs or true powers.

htopjimmy26

The tractor in my sig has 23x10.5-12 tires on 8.5inch rims I bought on Ebay. You might find that 10.5 tires are a little wide for the stock 7.5 in rim. Good luck :thumbs2: