peter lena

we just got our third pfizer covid shots

peter lena

pneumonia , shot , flu shot , shingles shot  , and 3 pfizer covid shots , all out shots are validated by hospital , pharmacy and doctor , just staying on top of it , this last shot was not as smooth as the other 2 covid shots. lots of confusion and waisted time , compared to smooth , simple quick , easy . getting our cards laminated tomorrow at staples office supplies for free . pete 

• Like 5

Maxwell-8

Did you got Pfizer with the 2 first shots?

• Excellent 1

peter lena

@Ed Kennell thanks ed , did not even think about that , todays needles are so small , its like nothing , pete

• Like 2

roadapples

Not sure I'd get them laminated. Six months from now we'll probably need another booster....

• Like 4
  • Heart 2

lynnmor

Wednesday I get #3 and a flu shot, I’ll apply Vaseline to both arms first.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

AMC RULES

:blink: Why stop there?

• Haha 1

rmaynard

I'm a Moderna guy. Waiting for approval on 3rd shot. Will be in line asap. Flu shot scheduled for 10/16. 

• Like 1

peter lena

@roadapples like i said  STAPLES OFFICE SUPPLIES , LAMINATES THE CARDS FOR FREE , why not ?

• Like 1

peter lena

@rmaynard our first paper work was , both moderna  and pfizer , could have gone either way , our first national guard pick up , in parking lot , gave us our pfizer status, glad to just keep up with it , pete 

peter lena

@Maxwell-8 yes my first 2 shots were pfizer as well as my 3rd shot was pfizer , all my shots were verified by hospital , doctor and pharmacy ,  pete

squonk

Our Staples laminates a COPY of the original. You put the original in a safe place and haul the laminated one around in your glove box.

• Like 1

Maxwell-8
1 hour ago, peter lena said:

@Maxwell-8 yes my first 2 shots were pfizer as well as my 3rd shot was pfizer , all my shots were verified by hospital , doctor and pharmacy ,  pete

here they give us Pfizer or moderna for the 3de shot. even though we got an other vaccin.

tunahead72
14 hours ago, roadapples said:

Not sure I'd get them laminated. Six months from now we'll probably need another booster....

2 hours ago, squonk said:

Our Staples laminates a COPY of the original. You put the original in a safe place and haul the laminated one around in your glove box.

The nurses who gave me my first two shots strongly advised NOT to get the card laminated, I think for the reason Jay mentioned.  They suggested taking a photo on my phone, but I'm a little too paranoid for that.  I like Mike's idea, although my glove box is a mess.  I'll find another place...  and then forget where that is. :confusion-scratchheadblue:

• Haha 1

Ed Kennell

We  got our Pfizer booster Tuesday.   We are both had flu like symptons yesterday...fever, sore joints, headache.

Feeling much better today.   I guess I shoulda gave our arms the "PETE  GREEN LUCAS TREATMENT".

My youngest Son's  wife and family do not believe in any vaccines.   They all have Covid.   His FIL is hospitalized and on Oxygen.    MIL,DIL, and Son are is still fighting it at home.   My  Sons wife teaches special needs children and contacted the virus from one of her students bringing it home to her unvaccinated husband and parents.

Edited by Ed Kennell
  • Sad 7

Racinbob

My wife got her Pfizer booster a couple weeks ago with no issues. I got the Moderna booster Wednesday. No side effects until the middle of the night when I woke up feeling like I was hit with a baseball bat. Felt pretty funky all day Thursday but all better now. As far as another one goes I'll listen to the experts. I consider it foolish to do anything but. 

Our prayers to your family @Ed Kennell

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

rmaynard

Mrs.M got her booster (Pfizer) 3 weeks ago. No issues. Then we both got the senior flu shots 1 week later. I got my Moderna booster on Wednesday, again no issues. 

Many of the people that were at my doctors office had laminated their cards. The technician had to issue another card since they could not write on the plastic. My wife and I keep ours in a plastic zip lock sandwich bag.

• Like 2

Ed Kennell

I keep our unlaminated cards paper clipped inside our passports.

• Like 1

rmaynard

I just went down to the safe to retrieve our passports only to find that they expired in 1995. I'm glad that I didn't want to go anywhere outside of the U.S. :USA: 

• Confused 1

adsm08
3 hours ago, rmaynard said:

I just went down to the safe to retrieve our passports only to find that they expired in 1995. I'm glad that I didn't want to go anywhere outside of the U.S. :USA: 

I would just like to point out that there are people out there eligible to run for POTUS who were not yet born when those passports expired.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

roadapples

What's a passport.....

Got our flu shots Thursday, get our Moderna booster on the 8th of November...

• Like 1

adsm08
1 hour ago, roadapples said:

What's a passport.....

Got our flu shots Thursday, get our Moderna booster on the 8th of November...

I think Big & Rich had a song about that.

• Like 1

Ed Kennell

Yesterday the decision was made to remove the life support from my son Mikes 72yo  FIL.     He had been on support for two weeks and his organs were not functioning. 

Mike, his wife, Son, and MIL are recovering.

• Sad 6

tunahead72

I'm really sorry to hear that Ed.  I think a lot of us understand exactly how difficult that kind of decision can be, we'll be thinking of you and your family. :(

• Like 1

Handy Don
32 minutes ago, Ed Kennell said:

Yesterday the decision was made to remove the life support from my son Mikes 72yo  FIL.     He had been on support for two weeks and his organs were not functioning. 

Mike, his wife, Son, and MIL are recovering.

I can only guess what a difficult time this has been for your son and his family. I wish them well as they adjust to the absence of this important person in their lives.

• Like 1