slim67

Pay it foward

TJ5208

Hope everything works out

• Like 1

ebinmaine

The kindness, caretaking, and generosity of the folks around here is pretty impressive. 

Trina and I have received help in every way possible. Wheelhorse and otherwise. 

Great stuff.  

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1
  • Heart 5

TJ5208

:text-yeahthat:

slim67
16 minutes ago, ebinmaine said:

The kindness, caretaking, and generosity of the folks around here is pretty impressive. 

Great stuff.  

I agree.👍

squonk

Almost half of the stuff I got at the big show was given to me (including a gas tank from Richard.) almost half of the stuff I got rid of there I gave away!:)

• Like 2
  • Heart 4

Pullstart

Mr. @953 nut is a great feller.  He’s helped with some of my builds and needs as well, and even took some cost off a deal we already made too!

2 hours ago, ebinmaine said:

Great stuff.  

Don’t sell you two’s short now EB.  You and BBT are awesome too.  I have kind of been waiting for the kids to want to get back into their RJ58 build moods, but them two Maineiacs sent me all the transmission guts I think I need and even some more that will just be spares for a ‘58 for the simple cost of please and thank you.  Can’t wait to shoot ‘em a thanks back!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1