Sign in to follow this  
modracer

bar stool racer

modracer

i know its a john deere bar stool but i like all brands so... lol but there are some pics of my bar stool racer that is almost dont i just need a rod for my motor and to finish making the axel. tell me what you think :P

clickable thumbnails

th_IMG_3336.jpg

th_IMG_3335.jpg

th_IMG_3334.jpg

some motor pics its been ported and polished and heads gettign shaved and a billet rod. when i got the motor it was in pritty bad condition there was a good 1/4" of baked on dirt on the valves some how :D

th_IMG_3327.jpg

th_IMG_3326.jpg

th_IMG_3325.jpg

th_IMG_3324.jpg

th_IMG_3323.jpg

th_IMG_3322.jpg

th_IMG_3321.jpg

most resnt pics of it

th_IMG_3484.jpg

th_IMG_3483.jpg

th_IMG_3482.jpg

th_IMG_3481.jpg

Sparky

Well that the first one of those that I have ever seen. I would recomend a seat belt tho :D . Cool project. How fast will it be?

Mike........

TT

That's quite a bit longer wheelbase than the ones I've seen. :D

This is what the kit racers look like:

classic-cruiser-home-image.jpg

modracer

Sparky it shuld fly cause im moding the poop out of the motor and the gearing that im running it shuld fly

and yea its longer because the motor wouldnt fit under it right so i just put it behind it looks big in pics but its really not :D

Rollerman

Will it have a drink holder? :thumbs:

nylyon

A drink holder.... :thumbs: There should be a motorized Bar to go along with it.. :thumbs:

modracer

A drink holder.... :thumbs: There should be a motorized Bar to go along with it.. :thumbs:

thats not a bad idea i shuld make a trailer to go behind it with a cooler for the tractor shows!! lol

Nick

Nice looking bar stool racer. Some of those things are kind of scary looking at speed. I saw them on the horsepower tv show, I think they even crashed one while they were racing.

Might not be a bar stool but I saw this radio flyer a few years ago at a show. Need a bigger model for an adult. :thumbs:

th_flyer3.jpgth_flyer2.jpgth_flyer.jpg

modracer

that is actly the next thing i plan on building for fun!!!

T-Mo

I'm learning new stuff here everyday. A bar stool racer? A radio flyer racer? What's next? I need to get out more. :thumbs:

Rollerman

Next will be the Hawaiian grass skirt personal hovercraft? :thumbs:

modracer

lol at a tractor show there was a guy who made a motorized picknic table...then my dads freind has a motorized tolet and whole bunch of crazy stuff like that

TT

AND...... just in case you're in a hurry "up at the Wal*Mart" :

hot_rod_shopping_cart.jpg

T-Mo

I don't know, Terry, but I see a lot of Walmart patrons riding around on those motorized handicapped carts - and most I see driving those around got out of their cars and walked in. :thumbs:

TT

And did you happen to notice that when the majority of them get out of their car, it sits level again? :thumbs:

perry

And did you happen to notice that when the majority of them get out of their car, it sits level again? :thumbs:

:D:thumbs::D:P :P

T-Mo

Shopping carts and Walmart - a bad combination. One of my many pet peeves is this combination.

A couple of weeks ago, we go to Wally World and my wife goes in and I elect to wait in the van. It's a windy day and there are, of course, a few carts not in their proper place in the little cart islands.

I looked out the driver's door window and there goes a cart scooting through the parking lot propelled by the wind. It hits a car across from me. Okay. Out comes an elderly couple, who are btw parked in a non-parking space (another pet peeve). They unload their cart into their nice Dodge Ram and he just puts the cart in front of his truck and they backed out and leave.

As soon as the truck is gone a gust of wind starts up and there goes the cart scooting across the parking lot striking a nice looking Ranger in front of me, bouncing off it and goes on it's merry way striking a nice Chevy Impala in the rear passenger door and bouncing off it into an oncoming car who manages to avoid the cart. Finally the cart came to rest right in the middle of a driving lane.

I just don't understand these people - too lazy to put their cart in the islands.

Sorry for being so far :thumbs: :thumbs:

modracer

AND...... just in case you're in a hurry "up at the Wal*Mart" :

hot_rod_shopping_cart.jpg

my buddy actly jsut built a motorized shopping cart with a 16hp kohler command in it lolill post pics in a bit

CHARGER9AUTO

I don't know, Terry, but I see a lot of Walmart patrons riding around on those motorized handicapped carts - and most I see driving those around got out of their cars and walked in. :thumbs:

Terry in MO , I think either people are too fat or lazy who rides those electric carts around the store everyday . I hate when your behind someone with a electric battery powered Scooter :thumbs: Ben

Greg B.

Ben, It's safer to have them in front of you! I've been hit in the ankles by them and one 400lb. sweathog actually pushed my shopping cart with her buggy. My 2 year old grand-daughter was in my cart! :thumbs: We had words before she got up and stomped out of the store!

Greg B.

TT

Guys......

Seems we aren't the only inquisitive ones......

Check this out! :thumbs:

CHARGER9AUTO

Ben, It's safer to have them in front of you! I've been hit in the ankles by them and one 400lb. sweathog actually pushed my shopping cart with her buggy. My 2 year old grand-daughter was in my cart! :thumbs: We had words before she got up and stomped out of the store!

Greg B.

GREG B, I :thumbs: every time I shop at Wal Mart when people are in front of me with their electric store carts they let all the customers use who are fat I like to pick up my items without being delayed and pay the cashier then walk out of the store . Ben

CHARGER9AUTO

Greg B.

GREG B, I understand it's better to stay behind the over sized people who drives electric carts around the store I just walk past them . Ben