Al C.

The Wheel Horse legacy

Retired Wrencher

Very good Al teach them young. That way they will not go to big box stores and buy there junk.

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

Pollack Pete

And don't forget the 68 year old kids like me.

• Like 3
  • Excellent 2
  • Thanks 1

Al C.

And when they turn 16, get their driver’s license, maybe they’ll have more respect for their vehicles and be better/safer drivers.  

• Like 5

Gregor

We enter this world with no knowledge of anything. Kids only know what they are taught. Up to a certain age anyway. If you can get them interested in something that truly excites them, at a young age, when the teen years come, and they are influenced by their peers, the influence won't be as great.

• Like 7

Al C.

Can’t agree more!!!! 

Pullstart

It’s amazing watching their face as they figure things out too.  I watch and let my girls get into sticky situations on occasion just to see what they do to get out, if they help each other, if they figure out a way... 

• Like 5
  • Excellent 4

roadapples

You need to get her, and you, to the big show...

• Thanks 1

c-series don
9 hours ago, roadapples said:

You need to get her, and you, to the big show...

@roadapples I totally agree! For me it’s like an annual pilgrimage to the big show. The biggest bunch of like minded people you’ll ever meet! 

• Like 1

SylvanLakeWH

Lucky kid…

Lucky Grandpa…

:clap:

• Heart 1

clueless

Always remember you are the keeper of Bowtie's great looking SK-486. At the time, if he had not live so far away it would be in my garage now. Kid's are looking good on it.

Al C.
19 hours ago, clueless said:

Always remember you are the keeper of Bowtie's great looking SK-486. At the time, if he had not live so far away it would be in my garage now. Kid's are looking good on it.

Will never forget.  Underneath the hood is a sticker with the mileage (hours) when I received it - in memory of him.  Believe me, it receives TLC.  Have to be careful, wife doesn’t get jealous.  May notice, tires have been replaced and upgraded, electrical refurbished, head gasket, points, plugs, belts, condenser, seat, and air filter are all new.  It’s probably in as good of condition as it was in 1982.  

0A5218CF-B1C2-4EFB-B161-BD8470C68AE3.jpeg

Edited by Al C.
  • Like 2
  • Excellent 1
  • Heart 1