WHX??

Definitely Tractor Heavy Now.....

RandyLittrell

Nice buy, I absolutely love that body style!

Randy

• Thanks 1

D_Mac

I know that " heavy " feeling. 

• Like 1

squonk

Seems to be a "pandemic" of broken governor shafts. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

cschannuth
3 hours ago, WHX24 said:

bucket lister 855.

Why is the 855 on your bucket list?

WHX??
2 hours ago, cschannuth said:

Why is the 855 on your bucket list?

I'm a horseaholic Craig...... I have no clue..... well actually since I have a 1055 & a 1045 why not just go for a trifecta. Makes sense to me when one has a fondness for the ponies? And just cause I am switching year don't you guys think for one second you :occasion-clown::occasion-clown: are gonna get yer grubby mitts on my '67 herd! :naughty: And another thing don't think I'm not out looking for round hoods! :eusa-snooty:

• Haha 4

D_Mac

Where's the 1075 and 875's ???

• Like 1

WHX??

So anyhoo I can tell this girl has been loved in her life. With the sale came a box of stuff with receipts from long defunct WH dealers. It's fer sure that that both the motor and tranny has been opened before. Slips from both repairs.  The hubs are the heavier two setscrew type. Also in the box were a a hole host of repair stuff.. four 1in axle seals, a brand new NOS throttle cable and a whole host of other doodads and hooby doos.... at least a dozen NOS belts. The PO must have thought it was important to have stuff on the shelf!

26 minutes ago, D_Mac said:

Where's the 1075 and 875's ???

875 in the bullpen Mac....... she's a project I wouldn't even wish on @Achto tho although she has a nice head of moss! 

20210320_171539-2.jpg

Edited by WHX24
  • Like 2

ACman

Who we kidding. It’s the one you don’t have :lol:

!95455CBC-79CB-4376-BA40-B844BF540183.png.b3f9dc3c2261a0b2b385f58592f96084.png

• Excellent 1
  • Haha 4

Achto
13 minutes ago, WHX24 said:

she's a project I wouldn't even wish on @Achto tho although she has a nice head of moss! 

20210320_171539-2.jpg

A couple hours of TLC & I bet she'll be a driver. :thumbs2:

• Like 2

WHX??

She' all yours! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

ACman

Came across another 1055 today near the Dino . In its original working clothes but way to far and I think way to much $$ . It was another zoom in and you could barely make out the numbers. Things you find when your not really looking to buy .

• Like 2

WHX??
8 minutes ago, ACman said:

Things you find when your not really looking to buy .

Yep I saw that one too but yah the guy was on crack on the price. Things you find  when you have a problem Jeff......:lol:

• Like 2

Achto
52 minutes ago, WHX24 said:

I'm a horseaholic Craig.

Sooo, are you really tractor heavy or just roof deficient? :confusion-confused: :D

• Excellent 1
  • Haha 3

WHX??

Alot of both! :lol:

• Haha 2

WHX??

Best thing about some scores it the lit that comes with it. 

20210712_183849.jpg

20210712_183950.jpg

20210712_184004.jpg

20210712_184016.jpg

20210712_184022.jpg

A decade????  What 50+ years later and we are still workin the snot out of them?!?!!?

Edited by WHX24
  • Like 2
  • Excellent 3

Retired Wrencher

Jim nice pic up. I miss my old Start/Gen`s. It`s the sound they make you start them. Enjoy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

D_Mac

I will be starting my 875 project soon. Remember I picked one up because I wanted the deck. I put a steering wheel on it and 2 front tires. It needed an engine. Well I got an engine for it and will be swapping it out soon.

20210328_180043.jpg

20210514_093624.jpg

• Like 2

Mike'sHorseBarn

I love those short frame square hood tractors!! Nice score!

• Thanks 1

WHX??
1 hour ago, Retierd Wrencher said:

miss my old Start/Gen`s.

All of my daily drivers are those. There's just something about them.  

• Like 2

WHX??
10 hours ago, Achto said:

A couple hours of TLC & I bet she'll be a driver. :thumbs2:

Guy said it ran when parked... ain't that what they all say?!?! Whadda ya want for 50 bucks!! 

Got the D Mac steering wheel thing going on... have fun gettin that one off! :lol:

• Haha 1

Pullstart
11 hours ago, Achto said:

Sooo, are you really tractor heavy or just roof deficient? :confusion-confused: :D

11 hours ago, WHX24 said:

Alot of both! :lol:

other’n that K241 I keep tripping over and forgetting to take home... if you need to borrow a couple machines to my roof line, just let me know how much empty space I need to plan for next time I’m over :handgestures-thumbupright:

Edited by pullstart
Auto correct cain’t read slang.
  • Haha 1

D_Mac
2 hours ago, WHX24 said:

All of my daily drivers are those. There's just something about them.  

I have a thing for them myself now.

20210722_090648.jpg

20210722_091211.jpg

• Like 1
  • Excellent 2

squonk
5 hours ago, D_Mac said:

I will be starting my 875 project soon. Remember I picked one up because I wanted the deck. I put a steering wheel on it and 2 front tires. It needed an engine. Well I got an engine for it and will be swapping it out soon.

Let me know when you get that

" Bad Tooth" yanked Don

• Like 1