Sign in to follow this  
69DEZ

IRFANVIEW

69DEZ

I down loaded 4.1 Irfanview. Had my pictures on it, resized it. Now what? How do you get it on Redsquare? I tried to do a practice post but I couldn't figure it out. Tried the help section, couldn't find what I was looking for. What do I do next?? :D

nylyon

You need an internet accessible picture host. Everyone seems to use Photobucket. You upload your picture to Photobucket, then click the IMG code, then just paste that into your post and the picture will appear with you preview or submit.

T-Mo

You can try the File Attachment here, as long as it's under the size limits (under 1mb). The problem with that is only one picture per post. I use photobucket as Karl mentioned. After I resized it in Irfanview, I then open up my photobucket account and load the pictures there. Then I just click on the last option under each picture, the IMG Code which copies the link. Then just paste (ctrl + v) in this window and it's done. You can paste as many in a post as you want. I always hit "enter" between my test and each picture. Here's a link to photobucket photobucket.

You have to join, but it's free and it's easy to use (even I can use it). There is also a resizing tool on it, but I haven't used it.