RetroMower

New green toy

Achto

Very nice score.:handgestures-thumbupright:

FYI - Those rear fenders look even better when they are painted red and installed on a :wh:  :ychain::D

DSCN2646-min.JPG.de814b38b3f6ab715d423a38492de40b.JPGDSCN2652-min.JPG.7f38eff6f56e343e617df4854d7b95d1.JPG

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Heart 2

T-Mo

What is the serial number?  Here is a chart showing the serial numbers for the '60s John Deere L&G tractors.

1960 equipment.pdf

• Like 1

Zeek

Looks like a nice score! I hate Facebook and would ditch it, but unfortunately everything I have bought or sold in the past year has been through that. I always dual post on Craigslist, but that doesn't do so well anymore. I think people a tired of the lack of control on it and the dealers ruining it with flood posts. Anyway, nice tractor, hubcaps and all!

Edited by Zeek
  • Like 1

seuadr
13 hours ago, RetroMower said:

Just scooped up a new toy that I couldn't pass up on.

Tractor is tractor :D

26 minutes ago, Zeek said:

I think people a tired of the lack of control on the and dealers ruining it with flood posts. 

exactly this. i look for "wheelhorse" and get a hundred matches for used cars. no thanks.

• Like 1

RetroMower
28 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Looks like a nice score! I hate Facebook and would ditch it, but unfortunately everything I have bought or sold in the past year has been through that. I always dual post on Craigslist, but that doesn't do so well anymore. I think people a tired of the lack of control on the and dealers ruining it with flood posts. Anyway, nice tractor, hubcaps and all!

Thanks I cant wait to dig into it this fall when it's not 900° outside. I agree with you on how awful Facebook marketplace is but it's the best of the worst unfortunately. Craigslist is ruined with dealers to the point its unusable and offerup is a great place to find unresponsive sellers. 

• Like 2