wheelhorseman

Prayers needed for 857 Horse (Howard)

squonk

I kept yelling HHHOOOWWWAAARRRDDD!!! across the infield at the show to let my little buddy know I was thinking of him. Everytime I jump on my 857 I think of this picture.  The short time we spent together at the Bus Stop was priceless. All the best Howard and see you next year! 

108206A0-85CE-4248-85D4-B5170413D60E.jpeg.f1e2bccd200ca84bcb9e423d22c4de04.jpg.bf42d82cdc37316aa3a5814ae221f336.jpg

Edited by squonk
  • Like 6
  • Heart 3

dclarke

Sending prayers, Howard for a full and speedy recovery and good health. 

• Like 5

Zeek

Get well soon Howard! I miss seeing you and all your show contributions!!

1118425701_20170623_154206(Medium).jpg.cf31cabca423eb06fa76f7376ac0c054.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart 1

Pullstart

Prayers for healing and health for you and your gracious donor, Howard!  I’m heading in today to toss a double red blood pint at the local blood bank, hoping it makes a difference with under the knife procedures like this.  You’ll be in my thoughts all day Buddy!

• Like 5
  • Heart 2

Ed Kennell

IMG_7710.JPG.35e44140ca5b84d1a5676a8775c3160a.JPG

• Like 7

rjg854

I pray for a full recovery and a blessing on all those involved for your surgery.

• Like 4
  • Heart 1

Racinbob

Our prayers and best wishes for a speedy recovery are with you Howard. Signs above the garage service door that adorned your mash pole are a reminder of some of the fun. Let's do it again next June. 

1843463676_MashPoleSigns.jpg.f890c33460e87ce3f487cae2d9daf8cd.jpg

• Like 7
  • Excellent 1
  • Sad 1

cschannuth

My family has you and the donor in our prayers. We’ve never met but I hope to someday. 

• Like 4
  • Heart 1

953 nut

Dear Lord, Howard will be undergoing delicate kidney transplant surgery soon. The blessing of a new lease on life is the result of a loving selfless act of the organ donor. .Please guide the surgeon's hands to be steady and effective to do the task at hand, and not create any further damage

We pray against any infection or complications. Calm the heart of both their families. Give Howard and the donor your peace so their bodies can heal under the best conditions. In the name of Jesus, bless them both to be healthier after this procedure than before. Lord allow this temporary trial to bring these families closer to you and each other.

When they is coming out of surgery, let the side effects be minimal. Work a miracle in this whole situation and bless it from beginning to end.

Thank you Lord for your blessing on these families. We praise you as we know we are in good hands- the very hands of God.

In Jesus name, we thank you for each day.  Amen.

• Like 2
  • Heart 7

Horse Newbie
2 hours ago, 953 nut said:

Dear Lord, Howard will be undergoing delicate kidney transplant surgery soon. The blessing of a new lease on life is the result of a loving selfless act of the organ donor. .Please guide the surgeon's hands to be steady and effective to do the task at hand, and not create any further damage

We pray against any infection or complications. Calm the heart of both their families. Give Howard and the donor your peace so their bodies can heal under the best conditions. In the name of Jesus, bless them both to be healthier after this procedure than before. Lord allow this temporary trial to bring these families closer to you and each other.

When they is coming out of surgery, let the side effects be minimal. Work a miracle in this whole situation and bless it from beginning to end.

Thank you Lord for your blessing on these families. We praise you as we know we are in good hands- the very hands of God.

In Jesus name, we thank you for each day.  Amen.

In Jesus's name, Amen.

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1
  • Heart 5

oldredrider

Howard, wishing you all the best! Need anything, let me know. Got your back!!

"Live to ride...Ride to live!"

• Like 5
  • Heart 1

stevasaurus

Howard...you are always in Chris's and my thought and prayers.  Hang in there my friend.  :occasion-xmas:

• Like 4
  • Heart 1

formariz

Been away from here and just noticed this. Hopefully all goes well for Howard. My prayers are with him. A genuinely great human being. For those of you that never met him do so next year.It will keep a smile on your face. Nothing but the best for you Howard.

• Like 3
  • Heart 1

rjg854
9 minutes ago, Howard dellapuca said:

Hello guys..its me....

And we all love ya, Howard. 

God Speed, buddy.

• Like 3
  • Heart 2

David Star

Howard, we will get you through this rough spot. You have many more Big Shows to share with us younger guys.   Take care, kick that infections butt and let's get on with the transplant.

Dave

• Like 5
  • Heart 2

stevebo

Howard… I was born with just one “working” kidney. Did not find this out until a a high school football injury. Kidneys are valuable!! I know you will be just fine. Get better and get back to life as you know it. Prayers for you and the donors family. 

• Like 4
  • Heart 3

RandyLittrell

I can tell from the photos that I will enjoy meeting you some day!! You will be in our thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery!! 

Randy

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Thank you Lowell for keeping us in the loop.  Howard is always in our prayers.  

• Heart 1

Horse Newbie

Thank you for the update @wheelhorseman...prayers for Howard !

Stormin

Wishing all goes well for all concerned. :handgestures-thumbup:

• Heart 1