bc.gold

B.C. Treasures

bc.gold
On 7/22/2021 at 4:10 AM, bc.gold said:

The rock is mainly composed from Alluvial Gold Dust, gold ground so fine by the glacier it no longer reflects light as gold flakes would but appears as a brown powder when the rock is ground up in a mortar or ball mill for processing.

This type of gold is often over looked.

Managed to break the rock on a gold seam.

spacer.png

• Excellent 1

Dan.gerous
On 7/21/2021 at 1:46 AM, bc.gold said:

River rock, its well rounded indicating it traveled some distance from the source.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

The river that runs around our land is full of rocks that look like that. The lower fields where I took the Grizzly Bar down to the other day are made up mostly of well rounded rocks. The whole area was lowered and used to make an embankment to keep the river from flooding our lower land. Maybe I should be looking for gold instead of pig farming?!

• Haha 2

bc.gold

On my return to BC another trip to Vancouver Island this time to Victoria to pick up a small jaw crusher which will crush rock to 3/8" minus feed stock for my home made ball mill.

Yesterday I managed to break the rock into fist sized pieces that I'll load into the mill later today.

spacer.png`

bc.gold
On 7/25/2021 at 2:09 AM, Dan.gerous said:

The river that runs around our land is full of rocks that look like that. The lower fields where I took the Grizzly Bar down to the other day are made up mostly of well rounded rocks. The whole area was lowered and used to make an embankment to keep the river from flooding our lower land. Maybe I should be looking for gold instead of pig farming?!

If the river is a known gold producer it's very possible you could be changing vocations, for the rocks you suspect of having values use your hammer drill to get below the weathered skin.

Collect the powder from the hole and acid test.

E'books testing and refining precious metals this folder is open for four more days.

http://ovh.to/B8oynpg

Edited by bc.gold
  • Thanks 1

bc.gold

Couple more hours in the ball mill that rock is coming out as powder with the precious liberated.

Edited by bc.gold
  • Heart 1

bc.gold

Step one milling the rock completed, next stage incineration to convert sulfides before leching.

milled-rock.jpg

• Like 1

Dan.gerous
16 hours ago, bc.gold said:

If the river is a known gold producer it's very possible you could be changing vocations, for the rocks you suspect of having values use your hammer drill ti get below the weathered skin.

Collect the powder from the hole and acid test.

E'books testing and refining precious metals this folder is open for four more days.

http://ovh.to/B8oynpg

Can't get any information on the rivers past history regarding gold, but will keep digging as the internet is bound to divulge something.

Worth a look once we free up some time 🙂 - nothing to lose and everything to gain....

• Excellent 1

bc.gold
5 hours ago, Dan.gerous said:

Can't get any information on the rivers past history regarding gold, but will keep digging as the internet is bound to divulge something.

Worth a look once we free up some time 🙂 - nothing to lose and everything to gain....

Some of the rock was incomplete, I fired this rock to loosen it up before going back into the mill some of the sulfur has burned off notice the color change.

spacer.png

• Excellent 1

bc.gold

Firing the rock made some fissures, this small piece shows purple a good sign for gold.Below the incinerated powder still needs more work.

purple-slice.jpg

incinerated.jpg

Edited by bc.gold

bc.gold

Some incomplete milled material went back into the mill, top pan after incinerating is red like rust. Bottom pan just came out of the mill and it has a brown color to it.

Short tube video, aqua regia at work.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by bc.gold

bc.gold

Pt/Au float.

spacer.png

bc.gold

spacer.png

Stormin
On ‎7‎/‎26‎/‎2021 at 6:45 AM, Dan.gerous said:

You can go gold panning a bit north of you, Dan. Lowther Hills. Wanlockhead/Leadhills area. Google "Gold panning Scotland."

Edited by Stormin
  • Excellent 2

Dan.gerous
1 hour ago, Stormin said:

You can go gold panning a bit north of you, Dan. Lowther Hills. Wanlockhead/Leadhills area. Google "Gold panning Scotland."

Thats really close, always fancied giving panning a try - just for the fun of it really.

bc.gold

Very little gold in that rock, tested positive for palladium.

spacer.png