WHX??

WHX24 PICS 2021 BS

squonk

You need a leather jacket! :) Great time hanging out with you Dan, Cindy and the Pooch! Tent is always open! :occasion-xmas:

20210624_155035.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

rjg854
1 hour ago, squonk said:

Great time hanging out with you, Dan, Cindy and the Pooch! 

:text-yeahthat:

• Thanks 2

squonk

HHHOOOWWWAAARRRDDD!!! and apples. 2 of my fav's! :wub:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

WHX??

Another mishap other than the mac n cheese. I tried to take off on Cindy's tractor.... and her clutch is either in or out... no in between. The front end came up and my leg got caught in rears and she came down with a crash and hit the tire of Brobud's tractor. Busted the front steering arm and sheared off a roll pin. Off to HF in Chambersburg in the morning for roll pins & punches. and with a little :banana-wrench:and help from Dan got her fixed and back in her good graces. If yer gonna break something here is the place to do it ..Dan found the parts in the flea market.  Lesson learned. We decided if you want to be a mafia you have to get a tat of ag treads up yer leg! 

20210625_112711.jpg

20210625_105832.jpg

20210627_142217[1].jpg

Edited by WHX24
speeling
  • Like 2
  • Excellent 1
  • Sad 10

19richie66

I was wondering what that tattoo was. Glad it wasn’t worse

squonk

Didn't know you ran yourself over! Kids do that all the time! :helmet:   Smoke kept getting trapped under my canopy as Cindy was sitting there :violence-blades: but it cleared out after the tractor was fixed.  :)Could have been much worse. You might have been riding most of the way home on @pullstart's Senior! :auto-dirtbike:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Achto
2 hours ago, WHX24 said:

Another mishap

Luckily there was only a little metal damage & a few scratches on Jim.

Metal is easy to fix. Jim, probably not so much.

Thanks for the Pic's Jim!! My phone had no reception on the grounds so I stopped carrying it, Not too many pictures for me to show.

• Like 2

Pullstart
7 hours ago, WHX24 said:

Dan and Cindy getting the pulled pork and Dan's smoked mac n cheese ready. Both to die for and a real story behind the mac

5 hours ago, WHX24 said:

Another mishap other than the mac n cheese.

This is the story as I recall.

Dan was doctoring up the Mac to finish smoking it for a few minutes.  We had all gathered with our chairs and my rocking chair was kind of plugging the walkway.  Here’s another reason to be equipped with wheelchairs!  Mrs. P told me to scooch back and Dan promptly responded as he walked by, “I’m gooo!” As he was going down!  A bit of the Mac was spilled, but Uncle Jim insists on not wasting food... so out comes the shovel and my boot.  Shorts and Boots!  Cindaaaaaaaay! told Uncle Jim that’s the poop scoopin’ shovel, but he insisted it was not.  Into the Mac goes his face... then over comes a fork, then they somehow convinced me to have a taste too.  Pretty Alright Mac!  The clovers from the ground became extra salad and finally Cindaaaaay! convinced Uncle Jim that it really was a poop scooper... then the game was over.  

Nobody died or was hurt too badly other than feelings in the making of this story.  Everyone went home too full and if they didn’t it wasn’t for the lack of food!  Thanks again Jim, Cindy and Dan, for all of your “Midwest Nice” hospitality!  

03D67EB1-0084-4CB3-9269-C547B16E5E08.jpeg

560CB0D3-4884-4700-9ED6-DBF7FBF85C80.jpeg

2AC7BE54-486A-4AF3-B822-9CDDD350D591.jpeg

• Haha 9
  • Confused 1

WHX??

Pretty much correct Kev... mom always said God rest her soul ... eat yer dinner ther are people starving  in China. Ditto Pops ...waste not want not. I knew it was the poop shovel hence just skimming off the top. I was in the service at one time ate alot worse. Did I mention Dan's marconi is to die for !?!?! 

So after Dan tripped over it two more times he flipped the chair to the weeds. I says Dan bet you woulda saved it that was yer drink! :lol:

• Haha 1

BHunter
34 minutes ago, pullstart said:

This is the story as I recall.

Dan was doctoring up the Mac to finish smoking it for a few minutes.  We had all gathered with our chairs and my rocking chair was kind of plugging the walkway.  Here’s another reason to be equipped with wheelchairs!  Mrs. P told me to scooch back and Dan promptly responded as he walked by, “I’m gooo!” As he was going down!  A bit of the Mac was spilled, but Uncle Jim insists on not wasting food... so out comes the shovel and my boot.  Shorts and Boots!  Cindaaaaaaaay! told Uncle Jim that’s the poop scoopin’ shovel, but he insisted it was not.  Into the Mac goes his face... then over comes a fork, then they somehow convinced me to have a taste too.  Pretty Alright Mac!  The clovers from the ground became extra salad and finally Cindaaaaay! convinced Uncle Jim that it really was a poop scooper... then the game was over.  

Nobody died or was hurt too badly other than feelings in the making of this story.  Everyone went home too full and if they didn’t it wasn’t for the lack of food!  Thanks again Jim, Cindy and Dan, for all of your “Midwest Nice” hospitality!  

03D67EB1-0084-4CB3-9269-C547B16E5E08.jpeg

560CB0D3-4884-4700-9ED6-DBF7FBF85C80.jpeg

2AC7BE54-486A-4AF3-B822-9CDDD350D591.jpeg

I’m glad I was there for that. Jim was quick to scoop the mac n cheese up. That was Hilarious. 
Thanks for inviting us to hang out with all of you . We enjoyed the laughs. I wish we could hangout more than once a year. 

• Like 2
  • Excellent 2

Shynon
6 hours ago, WHX24 said:

Another mishap other than the mac n cheese. I tried to take off on Cindy's tractor.... and her clutch is either in or out... no in between. The front end came up and my leg got caught in rears and she came down with a crash and hit the tire of Brobud's tractor. Busted the front steering arm and sheared off a roll pin. Off to HF in Chambersburg in the morning for roll pins & punched. and with a little :banana-wrench:and help from Dan got her fixed and back in her good graces. If yer gonna break something here is the place to do it ..Dan found the partin the flea market.  Lesson learned. We decided if you want to be a mafia you have to get a tat of ag treads up yer leg! 

20210625_112711.jpg

20210625_105832.jpg

20210627_142217[1].jpg

:ranting: I here tell you are banned from said tractor :naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

• Haha 6

squonk

You guys are dangerous! I'm bringing helmets for y'all next time. :helmet::helmet::helmet::helmet:

Looks like the Toy Hauler will be sporting new rubber! :auto-layrubber:

• Excellent 2
  • Haha 1

Achto
8 hours ago, WHX24 said:

I says Dan bet you woulda saved it that was yer drink! :lol:

I've took worse tumbles and never spilt a drop.:lol:

• Haha 4

19richie66
7 minutes ago, WHX24 said:

Yea pretty much ...I told her I built it so I can break it cause I gotta fix it.  After we had it up and running nothing but hugs for Dan but all I got was the look....:angry-tappingfoot:

I send you some nubbies. That will make you feel better.:handgestures-thumbupright:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

stevasaurus

Looks like your foot took it bad also.  Good you did not hurt that paint job.  :occasion-xmas:

• Excellent 1
  • Haha 3

stevasaurus

Just thinking...does Pullstart have a WHX doll he can poke pins in???   :dunno:  :confusion-confused:

• Haha 3

squonk
11 minutes ago, stevasaurus said:

Just thinking...does Pullstart have a WHX doll he can poke pins in???   :dunno:  :confusion-confused:

I WANT ONE!!!!! :lol::lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

AMC RULES

:rolleyes: Here you go, two old birds with one stone. 

Print this out!

20210625_144120.jpg.4e0682e7cb1206e0bba1cee58bb56985.jpg

• Excellent 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

AMC RULES

:dunno:  What?

Worth maybe 1K in bonus points for sticking a pin in the SOS?

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Edited by AMC RULES
  • Haha 3

stevasaurus

What's for dinner Grandpa ??

mqdefault.jpg

Pooper Scoop Smoky Mac & Cheese for dinner and Genuine Cow Pie for dessert.  Yum Yum!!

This stuff tastes like __it !    

• Haha 3

WHX??
2 hours ago, AMC RULES said:

two old birds with one stone. 

Thanks for reposting that... tried :ph34r: off the home page but wouldn't let me. Got it now! 

• Like 1