Paul E.

Hi from Norfolk, England

Paul E.

Hi All. I was delighted to find this forum. I was struggling to find advice for maintaining my Europa 212-5. Given its age, parts are are often a struggle to find. All best wishes. Paul

• Like 4
  • Excellent 1

rjg854

:WRS: @Paul E.  do you have any :text-coolphotos: of your 212?  And maybe some history of how you came upon it.

Edited by rjg854
sp

SylvanLakeWH

:text-welcomeconfetti:

:wwp:

Stormin

:WRS:  Paul. You should get plenty of help on here.

Maxwell-8
1 hour ago, Paul E. said:

Hi All. I was delighted to find this forum. I was struggling to find advice for maintaining my Europa 212-5. Given its age, parts are are often a struggle to find. All best wishes. Paul

:text-welcomeconfetti: to :rs:

We still have a lot of members from the UK here. They can help you with parts. What engine do you have?  A Briggs, Onan or Kawasaki?

Parts here are harder to find in recent years.  This year alone, 3 small-engine workshop's stopped in a radius of 20 miles. from 5 to 2. Internet is the way we have to go now.. 

Edited by Maxwell-8
  • Like 1

roadapples

:WRS:

Paul E.

Thank you for the kind responses to my first post. I will post some images soon. The engine is Kawasaki. The most recent issue I had with it was sourcing a reasonably priced mower deck belt. The part number of the belt for the 36" rear discharge deck is difficult to ascertain. It appears to have changed since it was first issued. Are there US dealers prepared to deal with the UK.?

Stormin

I've found a company called Eriks very good for the supply of belts and bearings. They have a depot in Norwich. If you take the original belt to them, assuming you have it, they should fix you up.

Anglo Traction

Hello Paul,

A belated welcome. I'm sure we can sort your problem and hopefully locate what you need here in UK. Can you post the serial number of your tractor and deck on here?. 

The 212-5 was produced between 1988-91 (with Kawasaki motors).The fact that it is a Europa should not deviate much from the standard parts and layout hopefully.

Lastly, can you tell us what info on the parts you need and where you have obtained the info from?. We can then search in different areas.

Regards.

gwest_ca

This should be the mower belt. May not be the same mower deck model but the belt should be the same. Click on the fuzzy picture

Garry