wh1075

RJ-58 Transmission Pulley

wh1075

I am new to red square.  I realize this information may already be posted but I was unable to find it.  I have an RJ-58.  My Great Uncle purchased it new and I acquired it from him in 2001.  Sometime before the tractor came to me the pulleys on the engine and transmission were changed to different sizes.  I imagine this was to change ground speed.  I am not planning a restoration but would like to put the original pulley sizes back on the tractor.   Unfortunately my Great Uncle has passed away and I am unable to find the original pulleys in the inventory that I acquired from him.   I am not looking for NOS but rather dimensions of the correct pulley that I can source elsewhere.  I believe the original part number is #1611.  Thanks for any help that you can give.

WHX??

:WRS:

Here are some files on your RJ if that helps nail down part numbers. 1611 is correct for the transmission, 1608 for the motor.  I or other members can get you the actual dimensions if needed. 

Got any :text-coolphotos: of your RJ? 

Tractor 1958-1959 RJ-58 & RJ-59 D&A OM IPL SN.pdf - 1955-1964 - RedSquare Wheel Horse Forum

Edited by WHX24

Achto

:WRS:

wh1075

Thanks for the info.   I will take a look at the information when I get a chance.  I will try to post some pictures later when I have some more time

• Thanks 1

SylvanLakeWH

:text-welcomeconfetti: