Sign in to follow this  
Noremakcw

3D printed front emblem

Noremakcw

Trying to design and 3D print the front emblem. Below is my model. Any body who want to try out 3D modeling and 3D printing, I’m using Onshape (this file is public so you should be able to find it) and an ender 3 v2 printer. 

15F710A6-ABC6-4005-8F72-1634C7EC8C4D.png

• Like 6

Maxwell-8

@Wheel Horse 3D maybe intrested

Edited by Maxwell-8
  • Thanks 1

Wheel Horse 3D

What model of tractor?

While i dont share my models as they are a part of my business, I can certainly help out with any dimensions etc. You may need.

20210502_162806.jpg

20210430_211012.jpg

Edited by Wheel Horse 3D
  • Like 1

Wheel Horse 3D

These were printed on a stock ender 3, with a wiring mod that allows me to turn off the part cooling and print in ABS.

Just purchased an ender 3 max, oh yeah!

Any questions on print/modeling help just holler.

Edited by Wheel Horse 3D
  • Excellent 1

Noremakcw

@Wheel Horse 3D Very cool man! Yeah mines an ender 3V2. I went with just plain old PLA we’ll see how well it holds up being a little less resilient than ABS. Painting it now. I’m thinking about printing a new one and adding holes so I can just screw it on. 

my tractors a commando 800

Wheel Horse 3D

Pla may be a little more rigid, but should do ok!

Esoecially painted it should weather ok as long as you keep your commando inside.

Edited by Wheel Horse 3D
  • Excellent 1

Wheel Horse 3D

My next plan is to add on a 4 color feed system so I can print in color rather than paint!

• Excellent 1
  • Heart 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• wh315-8
      By wh315-8
      Picked up a 1972 Commando 800 w/36” rear discharge. From the grandson of the original owner. Hasn’t run in decades but have no doubt that with some cleaning up of carb, fuel system and check the head, it will run like a Horse.
      Has anyone ever seen the steering cap logo like this? 

• Wheel Horse 3D
      By Wheel Horse 3D
      Welcome, and thanks for visiting our vendor area.
      We got our start in 3D printing for customers right here on Red Square!
      If you'd like to see how every thing gets developed and the contributions of Red Square members, please visit the thread that started it all and browse through our progress to date.
      We love our clients' input and work closely to turn ideas into reality. If you have an idea, request, or questions, you can post to that thread, message us or tag us here on Red Square, or visit our Etsy store and reach out to us through there.
      Greystone 3D on Etsy
    • Team70R
      By Team70R
      The poor rusty front wheels on my 67’ lawn ranger have finally blown out. I’m in the need for some replacements and didn’t know what the easiest option is. The tractor is rough so I don’t need anything factory or fancy!
    • dug611
      By dug611
      Looking for a front PTO plate only one hole left and its stripped. K532
      Any info on other parts #'s that would fix would be appreciated.

• WVHillbilly520H
      By WVHillbilly520H
      I finally got around to mounting 1 set of new tires front and rear on my "Good Friday" 520H after 22 years the original Dico brand were weather/dry cracked through the sidewalls only tubes were holding the air inside, @HorseFixer, Duke the 23x10.50-12 Nanco brand Ags mounted out to 9.5" not 10.50" but still more than 8" wide ,I don't think you would've been happy with that for your set up, but I'm OK with them being a bit narrow, means a bit more traction and bit less flotation for my intended purposes mowing,gardening, and snow pushing. The fronts are Trac Gard 16x7.50-8 turfs they were an PITA to seat the beads but got it done, had tire shop do the rears, also did inside MF approximately 45# and outside weights CC 30# on them and put my one off powder coated wheel covers on (they hide the "blue" weights that were originally MF red) all this today since I'm on 4-10 hour days now Friday is going to be project day, anyways here the goods, Jeff.