Sign in to follow this  
wesley

wesley

Hi to you all , am new to this forum and l come from the uk , and l am trying to restore a raider 10 that l have got hold off, are there many others in this forum from england, and hope you dont mind if l ask a few questions from time to time .

regards wes

kj4kicks

Hi Wes, WELCOME !!

There are 2 others here from the UK, so you won't be lonely. Feel free to ask questions.

combatmp29r

Welcome to the Square Wes!!! Its always good to have some more variety. Ian, is on here a good bit (Stigian) and Jim makes it in from time to time (Mith) so you shouldn't be too lonely. :P

Feel free to ask all the questions you want there is a wealth of knowledge on here :D

Greg B.

Hi and welcome, Wes. I think you'll find this to be about the friendliest group on the web.

Greg B.

Sparky

Welcome aboard Wes. In what part of the UK are you located?

Mike........

Buzz

Welcome aboard Wes, I think you'll like it here. There is a lot of knowledge here and we have a lot of fun.

nylyon

Welcome aboard. Hope you enjoy it here, several others from the UK are here as well, and even a transplant to the US :D

Hope you don't mind, but I'm going to move this to the general area, but please feel free to post stories, questions and pictures of your horse(s) here.

nylyon

And hey Buzz, you've got to lay off them brews!

Buzz

And hey Buzz, you've got to lay off them brews!

Burp......... Thinking of getting Goodyear tattoed on my belly. If I'm gonna look like a blimp I might as well dress the part :D .................

69DEZ

WELCOME!! :D

TT

Wes,

Glad to see you made the "long journey" from over at the big Yahoo! group! :D

You'll enjoy it here A LOT more -- I guarantee it.

chevelletown

Welcome to Redsquare Wes!

Stigian

Welcome to RedSquare Wesley, you wont find a more friendly and helpful bunch of Wheel Horse folk anywhere else on the net :P

Its good to see another Brit on here :D , where in the UK are you?

T-Mo

Wes,

Welcome to the Red Square. As been mentioned (and Ian has already chimed in here) we have two members from the UK. Both Ian (Stigian) and Jim (Mith) are very knowledgeable guys who may be able to guide you in the right direction as for as finding parts in the UK. They and the rest of the gang here should be able to help you in other areas as well.

Again, welcome to the Red Square. :D

wesley

Well thanks for the great welcome , at last have found a site where l feel at home , as for me l come from england and live in the county of kent, my raider 10 came as a non runner and with the following faults so l was told , it wont charge the battery, the two front wheel rims are in a very bad way with rust so would like to find a another used set, and the gearbox it jumps out of all the gears, but today have found another complete gear box that is good but will repair mine so l have a spare, engine etc l will strip right down and rebuild anyway, and if l can be of a help to any one in here then just shout .

regards wes

CasualObserver

Yes, welcome.gif Wes!! Sounds like you're well on your way to getting your Raider back in shape! if you're in need of manuals, check the links at the top of the "Wheel Horse Tractors" section. There is a links list, and there are links to the yahoo groups where you can download a ton of manuals for free.

and sorry... jacked.gif

Buzz... something's different.... hrrmm.... did you do something to your hair? :D I just can't place it. :P Do tell... you know how we all like to talk!

gossip.gif

Stigian

Evening Wes, another kent WH fan :D

Im in Paddock Wood near Tunbridge Wells, where in the garden of england are you?

I have just restored a Raider 10, but i took a risk that the engine was good.

Shame it turned out to be very worn, so the poor old raider is under a dust sheet awaiting a new engine <_<

If you need any advise with your resto, feel free to ask away.

Buzz

Hey Wes, glad you took our advice and came over, here are a lot of good people here. there are a lot of good people on the yahoo groups also so keep checking them out also. Now our big problem is to figure out how to get you, Jim, and Ian over here for the Wheel Horse show in June..........

[buzz... something's different.... hrrmm.... did you do something to your hair? I just can't place it. Do tell... you know how we all like to talk! ]

Good eyes Jason, most people didn't notice that I parted my hair differently.

CasualObserver

Thanks Buzz, I couldn't decide if it was the hair, or if you got new contacts!

:D

WheelHorse_of_course

Welcome Wesely.

Be sure to complete the where are your from Survey!

cheers

Mith

Was, welcome.

I probably have a pair of front rims and tyres that will suit, let me know what size you are looking for and I'll check.

Buzz, I'm toying with ideas about the WH show, little more than ideas so far though.