8ntruck

Covid Story

Razorback
17 minutes ago, stevasaurus said:

@Razorback...waiting.  What do you want me to do??  :dunno:

@Charbs152  Don't you want to give "LIkes" to somebody??

Steve, as moderator you can feel free to do whatever you choose to do. Your last couple of posts are ugly on the personal level, but I have pretty thick skin. The video link I posted yesterday is truth (my opinion, just like I think WH's are awesome machines) you chose to hide it ( your opinion), so be it.... You're the moderator. Meanwhile, I encourage people to do their research on this (and all) Covid virus(es), the science AND the politics behind this one,  how that has driven the national and worldwide response to it, and how that has driven individual's decision process regarding the "vaccine". 

Thank you for saving my butt so many times.

• Like 1

ranger
1 hour ago, Stormin said:

Quote! "I could comment on the fact that most people's justification for getting the jab is "political" at the core, but I won't." Unquote!

I'm sorry, but I must disagree with you there. I, my family and close friends, (can't speak for anyone else) did not get the jab for any political reason or motive. We had it to hopefully prevent getting sick and maybe dying or infecting those we care for and others. So far so good.

Exactly Norm. 👍👍👍 I would say “A basic instinct for SURVIVAL “ triggered our desire to have the vaccine, politics never entered into it!

Doug.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Charbs152
15 hours ago, stevasaurus said:

@Razorback...waiting.  What do you want me to do??  :dunno:

@Charbs152  Don't you want to give "LIkes" to somebody??

You're so admirable, trying to instigate things.  go back to sleep

Charbs152
16 hours ago, Razorback said:

I could comment on the fact that most people's justification for getting the jab is "political" at the core, but I won't.

HOWEVER, I will encourage EVERYONE to research simple immune system boosters like vitamin D3. D3 is what your body produces when you are in the sun. Most people are deficient these days, especially the further north you live. If you ever have blood work done for any reason, request that they check your D3 level. I don't remember the measured units, but a good range is between 50 and 100. There is a Scandinavian country (Sweden? Norway?), their GOVERNMENT is somehow involved with promoting/providing D3 to their citizens as a cheap, effective way of helping the overall health of that nation. (Is that comment "political" or "misinformation"???) I DO know it is true. Read up on the benefits of D3. It is simple, relatively cheap, and effective. The pharms hate it because it does work, and they don't make money off of it.

Amen - You gotta get your sun exposure in.  I also take a good D3 supplement.  I dont need pharmaceuticals to live!

Charbs152
14 hours ago, ranger said:

Exactly Norm. 👍👍👍 I would say “A basic instinct for SURVIVAL “ triggered our desire to have the vaccine, politics never entered into it!

Doug.

Survival instincts and vaccines do not belong in the same sentence   :lol: