Sign in to follow this  
CHARGER9AUTO

'69 CHARGER 10

CHARGER9AUTO

I found another tractor CHARGER 10 AUTOMATIC - DRIVE on CL in the next town over from Palmer MA for attachments it comes with 42" Wheel Horse Snow / Dozer Blade , 42" or 48" Rotary Mower . I need to check it out this week .

Ben....

Duff

Good luck, Ben!

Keep us posted!

Duff :omg:

CHARGER9AUTO

Good luck, Ben!

Keep us posted!

Duff :omg:

Duff, :drool: I keep everyone updated . Ben :drool:

Docwheelhorse

Hope You Get It Ben, theres plenty of "snipers" gunning for everything Red on CL.

Good Luck

Tony

CHARGER9AUTO

Hope You Get It Ben, theres plenty of "snipers" gunning for everything Red on CL.

Good Luck

Tony

Tony, I don't think any Red Square member will buy the tractor from under me .

I'm the only person who called up aquiring about the '69 CHARGER 10 AUTOMATIC - DRIVE ad other people wanted the Snow / Dozer Blade , Rotary Mower Deck the person mentioned over the phone to me I offer him $300 for everything he wants $350 listed in CL do a little Wheel Horse talk to even the deal I already told him I Collect them . Ben :thumbs2: :thumbs:

CHARGER9AUTO

Tony, I don't think any Red Square member will buy the tractor from under me .

I'm the only person who called up aquiring about the '69 CHARGER 10 AUTOMATIC - DRIVE ad other people wanted the Snow / Dozer Blade , Rotary Mower Deck the person mentioned over the phone to me I offer him $300 for everything he wants $350 listed in CL do a little Wheel Horse talk to even the deal I already told him I Collect them . Ben :thumbs2::thumbs:

Here is some pictures from CL CHARGER 10 Auto. Ben

Attached Image

post-3-1244426727.jpg

d180man

Hi nice find i never find them on cl like that! :thumbs2: but nice :thumbs:

CHARGER9AUTO

Hi nice find i never find them on cl like that! :thumbs2: but nice :ychain:

Yeah :thumbs:

CHARGER9AUTO

I found another tractor CHARGER 10 AUTOMATIC - DRIVE on CL in the next town over from Palmer MA for attachments it comes with 42" Wheel Horse Snow / Dozer Blade , 42" or 48" Rotary Mower . I need to check it out this week .

Ben....

Guy's , I keep searchin CL for Wheel Horses for sale I decided to pass on the '69 CHARGER 10 AUTOMATIC - DRIVE tractor with attachments in Palmer MA

because the Tecumsehs have Carbureter problems Kohler's is easy to work on .

Ben :thumbs2: he needs to buy another Horse but can't find any some is over priced out of my price range .

can whlvr

I know what you mean,lately i have seen 3 different machines,1 1975 c 160 8 speed no motor but did have a good 42 inch deck and good tires with chains,my favorate tractor but in rough shape,a 1970 raider 10 in good shape but only the tractor,and it has original tecumseth rebuilt 500 dollars and another c series 120 auto with a newer 5 horse power,no implements 250.Not one person would budge on the price,they are a little out of my price range after buying engines and all of the rest of the goods needed to restore.

CHARGER9AUTO

I know what you mean,lately i have seen 3 different machines,1 1975 c 160 8 speed no motor but did have a good 42 inch deck and good tires with chains,my favorate tractor but in rough shape,a 1970 raider 10 in good shape but only the tractor,and it has original tecumseth rebuilt 500 dollars and another c series 120 auto with a newer 5 horse power,no implements 250.Not one person would budge on the price,they are a little out of my price range after buying engines and all of the rest of the goods needed to restore.

Don, It does not to look at the '69 CHARGER 10 AUTO , talk price Friday or Saturday I will look at the tractor . Ben

HorseFixer

Be patient Ben the right one will come along! :thumbs2:

CHARGER9AUTO

Be patient Ben the right one will come along! :thumbs2:

Yeah Duke, I need another Wheel Horse to buy like everyone else here on Red Square sooner or later the Correct tractor will come up for sale listed in CL.

Ben :thumbs: