76c12091520h

Shift Knobs

76c12091520h

In stock : quality, American made shift knobs with the correct  3/8" -16 brass thread inserts for our Wheel Horses. # 102871 for the A, B, and C-series with the recess for the shift pattern decal is $12.00 . # 108758  for the 80's and 90's era tractors is $8.00, and # 1001 for the high - low range on the older models is $7.00 . Shipping is additional. 

20210502_004546[1].jpg

20210501_204122[1].jpg

• Like 4
  • Excellent 4

KrazeyOlDave

Mine is a 5/16-18 thread...I thought they all were 3/8 but I guess not. It’s a 1986 310-8. 

Racinbob

By any chance do you also have the shift pattern decal for the 102871 shifter knob? My wife mows with the 1976 and constantly gets it in the wrong gear. But, of course, it's my fault because the original decal is worn out :roll:

I know @Vinylguy usually has them but he's out of stock. 

Thanks. 

Edited by Racinbob

76c12091520h
8 hours ago, Racinbob said:

By any chance do you also have the shift pattern decal for the 102871 shifter knob? My wife mows with the 1976 and constantly gets it in the wrong gear. But, of course, it's my fault because the original decal is worn out :roll:

I know @Vinylguy usually has them but he's out of stock. 

Thanks. 

I think I do have a few

Racinbob

Cool! If you do please let me know and I'll get a new knob as well as the decal. Just let me know the total cost. I'd like to save the knob that's on it because of it being original. I bought the tractor new. Thanks.

76c12091520h
15 hours ago, Racinbob said:

Cool! If you do please let me know and I'll get a new knob as well as the decal. Just let me know the total cost. I'd like to save the knob that's on it because of it being original. I bought the tractor new. Thanks.

PM sent

rmaynard
On 7/10/2021 at 10:31 PM, Racinbob said:

Let me know if you still need the decal. I have one you can have.

Bob

• Thanks 1

Racinbob

Thanks Bob, I  appreciate it but I did get one and the boss lady is happy. She drives the tractor a lot in the summer so she's got the pattern memorized now but she said she'd forget again over the winter. :roll:

rmaynard

I was getting a 701 sorted out today with Grandson #2 and in the bottom of a bin we found 2 sets, shift pattern and high/low. Don't know what they were doing with 701 stuff :scratchead:

Tell the Mrs not to feel bad, I forget the shift pattern every time I sit on the tractor. That's one reason I love my hydros.

• Haha 1