Ifixoldjunk

Crazy homemade attachments.

Ifixoldjunk

F7EEFC48-AD47-4742-9263-EA9C887FF546.jpeg.2e121064b7d2c503b1ab5d540ed7f9f7.jpegC0589453-948C-49D3-901A-F695DF4018DC.jpeg.96532faff4f5b118dce70169a3270bc3.jpeg

I’ve recently gotten into flux core welding and I’ve been making all sorts of attachments for my 310-8. I was wondering what other crazy things people have made for their tractors.:wwp:

• Like 5
  • Excellent 2

ebinmaine

I'm working on a hitch-mounted winch crane...

• Excellent 5

Herder
3 hours ago, ebinmaine said:

I'm working on a hitch-mounted winch crane...

IMG_1331.JPG.7eefb84fa55ab5bfe59a0e458c7484d3.JPG

:eusa-think:

• Like 2
  • Excellent 5

ebinmaine

@Herder

Yessuh. 

Gonna be handy next time I need it...

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Stratman
      By Stratman
      This is a (1-Owner) 42” Single Stage snowblower attachment (low hours of use) . This is the Attach a Matic system that will fit WHEELHORSE- Toro 5Xi series tractors , as well as New Holland GT (18 , 20 & 22) series machines . It comes complete , with Factory Manual , chute direction crank arm & support , every clip , nut n bolt , bracket needed to mount it to your tractor . Only used on paved surface / Rock Solid ~ Light surface rust only , No holes or weakened metal , nice skid wear pads .
      The (dedicated) Mule Drive & Drive Belt are also included . It works Great , however I now have a plow truck , and no longer need this attachment for my mower .
      Note ; I also have the W/H 75lb wheel weights & tire chains , that can be worked into the deal (if needed) !!!!!
      For additional purchase information ; Please Reply with a name & phone number / I will respond with with my Contact info ; Thanks 4 lookin’ / P.S. I can skid this all up & drop off @ FASTENAL for your Pre-Arranged shipping . 

• Donavon
      By Donavon
      Need ideas to convert my 1054 A Frame plow into a snow blower
      Any idea's?
    • Monstrosity
      By Monstrosity
      Show off what your doing from the seat of your Horse!!! Fixed up a mowing deck for the 1277 and put the plow on the C1014. Getting ready to level a topsoil pile and going down the block to mow the small park to test the mowing deck out.
    • OHLB
      By OHLB
      Newbie here. 310-8 won't start. Battery is dated 10/19. Did crank a couple times but started losing ummph. Should I replace it or attempt to charge it? Can't tell if the battery is frozen. Never knew until today that batteries could freeze and that it's dangerous to charge a frozen battery. It's been single digits with wind chill the last couple weeks here. 
    • Big Rig
      By Big Rig
      ISO clutch neutral safety switch for 310-8
      or alternative