Sign in to follow this  
Jim Turner

D series 15" bolt pattern VS Case 400 series 16"

Jim Turner

Does anyone know if the 6 lug bolt pattern on the Case rear hub's match the bolt pattern on Wheel Horse D series tractors. Also not sure if the offset would be correct or not. the D series use 15" tires and if I can put a case 16" wheel on there I could have a lot more tire options. I collect both Case and Wheel horse tractors.

Edited by Jim Turner

pfrederi

D series used the same hub if they had the narrow 15" wheel or the wider 12"    6 lug hugs are measured across opposite holes so the WH is a  6 "  The center ring looks to be 4-3/4".

I have a couple Cases but they have bigger wheels DC3 and a VAC:P  So i don't know what your Case wheels are...

IMG_0156.JPG

IMG_0157.JPG

Jim Turner
1 hour ago, pfrederi said:

D series used the same hub if they had the narrow 15" wheel or the wider 12"    6 lug hugs are measured across opposite holes so the WH is a  6 "  The center ring looks to be 4-3/4".

I have a couple Cases but they have bigger wheels DC3 and a VAC:P  So i don't know what your Case wheels are...

IMG_0156.JPG

IMG_0157.JPG

Thank you. Looks like the bolt pattern and center is a match Not sure aboout the offset it looks like it is pretty close though. Looks like the rear rims from a Simplicity 9020 might also also fit the D series hubs and there are some tires 29-12.5-15 that are available. and a 29" tire should fit under those fenders. Also plenty of tall 12" tires that could also fit if I used a 5 lug hub.

Edited by Jim Turner