Shynon

Garden Tractor Daze Rally of Red July 8-11

WHX??

I'll see your thundering herd of round hoods Kev and raise you a Super C, a pair of '67 square hoods and a 753 with a Brinly thrown in for good luck....:lol:

Your most likely gonna beat me with a pair of seniors but load # 1 is gonna have an RJ, The Flame, a 1055 and a 1045. :greetings-clappingyellow: What the heck a guy has to have a ride around! 

Frank needs a bath I got an outdoor spray gun so the 1067 needs a bath too. We'll shower them together ....maybe they will reproduce! :laughing-rolling:

20210706_201543.jpg

Edited by WHX24
  • Excellent 1
  • Haha 3

stevasaurus

Jim, going to be there for Thursday.  Don't forget my goodies from the Big Show Please.  :occasion-xmas:

• Like 1

Pullstart

Load #2 put up too.  Just need to strap down...

Couple nut roasters in the Uncle Jim... along with Senior and Lever Steer.  Jada’s square hood for night cruise lights...

926042A7-C8AE-4DBA-BED6-B2634A557D45.jpeg

• Like 4

Pullstart

The trucks are loaded and tractors strapped down.  Frank got a bath, so of course it needs to rain all night!

06849BD2-FC64-4DFE-99E7-AEC05EE67BFC.jpeg

• Excellent 1

squonk

Looks like somebody needs Stevebo's trailer! :teasing-poke:

• Haha 1

Pullstart
46 minutes ago, squonk said:

Looks like somebody needs Stevebo's trailer! :teasing-poke:

Or that Toy hauler that was promised late May / Early June...

Pullstart

Current ETA is shortly after 4 pm cheese time!  Factor in fuel stops every other gas station and a break for lunch and groceries... see you by 3!  :ROTF:

• Haha 2

stevasaurus

not going to make the show guys.  spent the morning in the emergency room.  i had my own pullstart moment last night.  got out of bed, blacked out and fell down on my wrist.  the x-rays show it is not broke, but it sure feels like it.  i can't even type with it.  got a splint on it  sorry  :notworthy:

• Sad 9

Tractorhead
1 hour ago, stevasaurus said:

not going to make the show guys.  spent the morning in the emergency room.  i had my own pullstart moment last night.  got out of bed, blacked out and fell down on my wrist.  the x-rays show it is not broke, but it sure feels like it.  i can't even type with it.  got a splint on it  sorry  :notworthy:

Wish you a quick healin* process.

sounds it was a bruised wrist, what will hurt the same.

All the best to you Steve

• Heart 2

AMC RULES

• Haha 4

stevasaurus

Craig, when I get better, I'm going to have a nice long talk with you.  :hilarious:I have the feeling we are going to grow old together.  :occasion-xmas:  You guys have to play Craig's video....it is hilarious.

@Tractorhead  I'm OK, what was scary, it is the same place with my wrist, that I fractured when I fell out of the tree in 2011.  Had a cast on at that time for 2 months plus therapy.  I did not want to go through that again.  Breaking the same bone in the same spot is not good.  Thanks Stephen.  I just did not need this to happen when we were ready to go to the Portage Show.  Chris even washed the car at 4:00 AM before we were to leave.  I was going to drive her Lincoln up there...she has had that car for almost 2 years, and I have not driven it yet.  Not sure now when I might get to drive it.  :confusion-confused:

Here are my fat Pullstart fingers and brace.

DSCF9358.JPG

DSCF9359.JPG

DSCF9360.JPG

• Like 1
  • Sad 6

Pullstart

Inside of 100 miles to the show!  It’s not very often you have to wait for a Jeep Cherokee in the diesel lane!  :orcs-cheers:  :greetings-clapyellow:

9E2D1497-2055-4341-837C-5A6FBDF0EFAE.jpeg

• Like 2

AMC RULES
2 hours ago, stevasaurus said:

Craig, when I get better, I'm going to have a nice long talk with you.  :hilarious:I have the feeling we are going to grow old together.  :occasion-xmas:  You guys have to play Craig's video....it is hilarious.

Here are my fat Pullstart fingers and brace.

DSCF9358.JPG

You know I'm always here for you buddy!

Anytime, any place!

I almost forgot about you bouncing out of that tree.

I guess you really are the original Pullstart, aren't you?

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Here's hoping you'll heal well once again my friend!  👍👍

Edited by AMC RULES
  • Haha 1
  • Heart 1

squonk

If this keeps up I'm going to need a new pair of boots! :)

Edited by squonk
  • Haha 3

Shynon

Little Wheel Horse gathering at Portage 

20210708_191625.jpg

20210708_191631.jpg

• Like 2
  • Excellent 5
  • Heart 1

tunahead72
10 hours ago, stevasaurus said:

I'm really sorry to hear this Steve, I came here looking to read your insights on the scene at Portage this year, and found this instead.  Did the doctors have any explanation for why you blacked out?

Please take care of yourself mon!  And give Saint Chris an extra hug from all of us!

• Excellent 3

PeacemakerJack

Hoping to make it down there with the boys on Saturday afternoon provided we make it home at a decent hour today.  Looks like everyone is arriving and enjoying their time already😎

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

squonk

If @WHX24 had that life alarm back scratcher, he wouldn't have needed that pooper scooper to save that Mac n Cheese! :)

• Haha 2

squonk

More pics of Steve's wrist than of the show so far. Everybody there must be passed out! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Shynon

Breakfast at the Red Apple 

20210710_083125.jpg

• Like 3

Shynon

Seniors in Wisconsin 

20210710_094906.jpg

20210710_094843.jpg

20210710_094823.jpg

20210710_094821.jpg

20210710_094500.jpg

20210710_094443.jpg

Edited by Shynon
  • Like 2
  • Excellent 4
  • Thanks 1

Pullstart

A little parade action while I figure out how to load my haul...

• Like 2
  • Excellent 3
  • Thanks 3

Pullstart

Another great weekend of fun, food and friends... and some tractors too!  Thanks as always Jim, Cindy, Dan and now @ronwh too for the amazing food and hospitality!  We’re stopping in Janesville for the night, then back on the road in the am.  Chow!

• Like 1
  • Excellent 3