Wheel Horse 3D

Ok lets see those pets!

Horse Newbie
32 minutes ago, Racinbob said:

Ya come around our place you best take heed to the beware of dog sign................................

Knatty.jpg.8910c5f2017269b7093bde1a0405cb12.jpg

@Racinbob   What kind of doggy 

is that ?… Cute as can be…

• Like 1

Racinbob

She's a Shih Tzu Poodle mix. I really don't see much of either in her. :)

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1
  • Heart 1

ebinmaine
2 minutes ago, Racinbob said:

She's a Shih Tzu Poodle mix. I really don't see much of either in her. :)

Interesting.

Many moons ago I had a dog 🐕 that was lhasa apso, poodle, pomeranian mix.

Little sucker looked EXACTLY like a shih tzu...

We named him Noshi.

Pronounced (NO-shee). 

Short for NOt SHIh Tzu. 

😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Stormin

Make me laugh these designer dogs. No matter WHAT you call them, They are and always will be MONGRELS. 

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1
  • Haha 1

ebinmaine
2 hours ago, Stormin said:

Make me laugh these designer dogs. No matter WHAT you call them, They are and always will be MONGRELS. 

YES!!

• Like 1

8ntruck

@Pullstart we got a chuckle out of your 'repair the cat' armor.  Mrs 8n was disappointed that there was no video of the actual wrapping of the splint.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ebinmaine

Meeha Mirror is tuckered out

IMG_20211208_201121.jpg

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1

Pullstart

Lynx is “hanging out” with us and Great Grandpa Bruno Mars is still curious as to what Lynx is wearing!  Earlier, he was comfy stuffed ‘tween the couch and wall.

E1D2F42A-B3CE-4472-837B-9B4CFED690C2.jpeg

EF8B18B2-2E50-4DE0-BEDE-4A78864FE7A0.jpeg

84B428A6-20A9-4F9A-90ED-94D25381E9E4.jpeg

83C46758-C92D-46E9-AABD-FB258FD4719E.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Heart 3

Racinbob
5 hours ago, Stormin said:

That's what makes them the best pets.

• Like 3
  • Excellent 1

Wheel Horse 3D

Expecting a new litter within the month!

• Heart 1

formariz

My youngest son’s new puppy Winter. It’s a Pomsky.

131372A5-0AE3-4259-9E3B-E86192A27AC0.jpeg.e9a92628e90a65be112affc990c5b4bd.jpeg

• Like 6

953 nut
On 12/8/2021 at 9:52 AM, Pullstart said:

What do they think he is, a super cat!?        YES, he is cross-eyed from the medication so don' t let him drive!     :blink:

308 Cat Driving Car Photos - Free & Royalty-Free Stock Photos from  Dreamstime

• Haha 5

WHX??
On 12/8/2021 at 2:23 PM, Stormin said:

On 12/8/2021 at 7:57 PM, Racinbob said:

That's what makes them the best pets.

I'll second that Bob..... 

• Like 1

Horse Newbie

Here’s our boy (baby)… had him since 12/12/2016… he was hanging around the door of an old folks home we were visiting so we brought him home. His name is Bailey and I don’t know if we saved him, or  he saved us… he is the most loving little dog, and he loves his beddy-bye.

FDB3E0F0-8867-4804-B551-6BB206DE5F53.jpeg

590FA107-91DE-45B9-98C3-28ED290AB61D.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Excellent 2
  • Heart 2

WHX??

That's a cool looking little guy Newbie.... hard to believe it was a stray? 

• Thanks 1

Horse Newbie
5 hours ago, WHX?? said:

That's a cool looking little guy Newbie.... hard to believe it was a stray? 

Yeah… we couldn’t figure that out either.

We checked at the Humane Society, the County Animal Shelter, and Facebook, but nobody had reported him missing.

The county said we had to wait a week to see if anybody claimed him (with proof of ownership), and if not we could adopt him. 
He was house trained, walked on a leash fine, and knew a few words/ commands.

We absolutely fell for him instantly.

He is a needy little boy, but we need him, and he needs us !

D0B74766-E952-442F-9586-CB540B961DEE.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Heart 2

WHX??

Just unbelievable then nobody laid claim to him Newbie. Sounds like you tried to find a PO ... kudos.  Ever check to see if he was chipped? Regardless sounds like he's got the best  home with you so it's a mute point. 

• Like 1

SylvanLakeWH
3 minutes ago, WHX?? said:

Ever check to see if he was chipped?

Is he big enough to fit a chip?

:ychain:

• Haha 1

WHX??

Oh yeah Sylvia... they got it down to such an science  that the vet just scans the chip and can bring up all the info on the pet. Dogs, cats, birds, lizards....you name it. Tell ya who owns it , where it came from, vaccinations....we  is gonna have you chipped someday so as to know where you been :ph34r: and how many beers you had when you wandered off. 

Hosen too so we  know if his blood loss hits critical.... :hilarious:

• Haha 2

SylvanLakeWH
2 minutes ago, WHX?? said:

we  is gonna have you chipped someday so as to know where you been :ph34r: and how many beers you had when you wandered off. 

So that’s what squeaks in them curds… it’s the chip…! Man I must be tracked by 16 gubment agencies by now… all the curds I’ve eaten… :scared-shocked:

• Haha 4

WHX??

Lol ...Anybody don't like Sylvia's sense of humor gonna go to fisticuffs with me!

Back on topic here ....me and Poo Poos having kisses.... 

20211202_193106.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Heart 1

Horse Newbie
2 hours ago, WHX?? said:

Ever check to see if he was chipped?

Yes sir !… I’m pretty sure the first time we took him to the vet, they scanned for a chip… and I know the County Animal Shelter did… no chip.

He has one now though !

2 hours ago, SylvanLakeWH said:

Is he big enough to fit a chip?

Yes he is big enough…some people has said they thought he was full Yorkie… some have said he’s a “silky”.

We really aren’t sure as we are not experts. He weighs about 13 lbs, and stands a little over a foot or so tall at the shoulders.

• Like 1

ClassicTractorProfessor

Everybody meet Allie, our newest addition to the family. Tasha seems to think that she has a lot of Australian Shepherd in her, but we really don't know what she is for sure. What we do know is that she is still a puppy, she's albino, we are pretty sure she has limited to no vision in one eye, and I'm 99% sure she is deaf. Someone dropped her off out at a friend of ours farm last week, he was going to take her to town to the pound Monday morning if someone didn't take her first. The last thing we needed around here was another dog, but we also knew that if he took her to the pound, it was sure to be a certain death sentence for her with all the problems she has. She is the sweetest most loving little puppy I've ever seen, I just couldn't stand the thought of that happening to her so we brought her home. She was supposed to be Tasha's dog, but it didn't take long for her to become permanently attached to me, she most generally is never more than 2-3 feet from wherever I am. It's been an adjustment and a bit of a challenge trying to figure out what works and what doesn't training a dog that's half blind and deaf, but we love her and wouldn't trade her for anything. 

IMG211216-000950F.JPG

IMG211216-001010F.JPG

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1
  • Heart 7

Horse Newbie
9 hours ago, ClassicTractorProfessor said:

Everybody meet Allie, our newest addition to the family. Tasha seems to think that she has a lot of Australian Shepherd in her, but we really don't know what she is for sure. What we do know is that she is still a puppy, she's albino, we are pretty sure she has limited to no vision in one eye, and I'm 99% sure she is deaf. Someone dropped her off out at a friend of ours farm last week, he was going to take her to town to the pound Monday morning if someone didn't take her first. The last thing we needed around here was another dog, but we also knew that if he took her to the pound, it was sure to be a certain death sentence for her with all the problems she has. She is the sweetest most loving little puppy I've ever seen, I just couldn't stand the thought of that happening to her so we brought her home. She was supposed to be Tasha's dog, but it didn't take long for her to become permanently attached to me, she most generally is never more than 2-3 feet from wherever I am. It's been an adjustment and a bit of a challenge trying to figure out what works and what doesn't training a dog that's half blind and deaf, but we love her and wouldn't trade her for anything. 

IMG211216-000950F.JPG

IMG211216-001010F.JPG

Man…

Bless you and your family for taking her in.

That is such a wonderful thing to do!

I know all of you will get many hours of pleasure with her, and she will know that she is loved !

WHX??
15 hours ago, Horse Newbie said:

he’s a “silky”

Gets my vote Newbie.... and not exactly a dog the breeders give away! Then again wrong ears for a silky??  I'll haveta show that pic to the missus she is up on those breeds. 

Maybe a good shop dog Prof? 

Edited by WHX??