Wheel Horse 3D

Ok lets see those pets!

Mickwhitt

Charlie and Poppy having a nap together.20201110_131801.jpg.b050befe18760850e488cb05b4f40daf.jpg

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1
  • Heart 4

Herder

This is Eva, she appears in most photos.  It's kind of like where's Waldo.  She my floppy eared Shepherd.     

IMG_1469.JPG.800f53ac793d45ed6bce769da902e2bf.JPGIMG_1682.JPG.571df5296c13db9e96712661920c24ba.JPG

• Like 3
  • Excellent 1
  • Heart 3

Wheel Horse 3D
40 minutes ago, Achto said:

This our  "Daddy's girl" Sophi. She is my house alarm, fishin' partner, snuggly fluff ball, and all around diva.

Sorcha is the first cat that I've that likes to play fetch. If you think that you are done playing fetch before she thinks the game is over, she will drop her toy in a water dish and then drop it in your lap. It's like she knows that this will get you to throw the toy again. :D   She's pretty good at nap time as well

People sat cats can't be trained, but I've never had any trouble. Our gray tabby, Finn, goes outside on command, stops whenever I correct her, even heels when I tell her to c'mon, etc. I've never attempted fetch with her, but have had others that would chase milk jug rings with ya all day.

• Like 2

Wheel Horse 3D
1 hour ago, squonk said:

Charles Esq. 

570888419_bc004(1).JPG.efdb7ee930c406845d6cd6390daa39d1.JPG

LOL definately looks the name...a bit stuffy and disinterested look!

• Like 4

Wheel Horse 3D
38 minutes ago, rjg854 said:

This is my attack bird  (cockatiel)

Mellow

Mellow Yello! lol I've worked with lories, a bunch of cockatoos and cockatiels, mealy parrot, african greys, macaws. Always did great 'cept for one white cockatoo named CASPER who always waited to dive bomb me perched like some evil falcon atop his cage lol.

We've even done emergency prep and rescue for injured birds in NM. Pinon Jays, and even a Swainsons Hawk.

• Like 1

Wheel Horse 3D
34 minutes ago, Herder said:

This is Eva, she appears in most photos.  It's kind of like where's Waldo.  She my floppy eared Shepherd.    

Our pack..mom is wolf and Husky and her mate was a full Blooded shepherd, so I guess the kids are Gerberian Shepsky Wolf? lol The one up front in the video Is Selu, always has had 1 floppy ear, but I'm pretty sure she'll be the next alpha after her mom.

• Like 2

JoeM

Hemi and Halo grand puppies. They stayed here temporarily and became permanent. Tough life can't imagine why.

IMG_1611.JPG.5658a8888c0f95b4d12ed9d685445d3d.JPG

IMG_0134.JPG.bb5610ad6787e5b309b89ef9d6bb5ce1.JPG

• Like 4
  • Heart 3

Oldskool

Here is DeeDee. Her hobbies are naping..naping pestering the ducks, riding the male cat around the house 🤣🤣 and oh ya naping.

20210401_142705.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Heart 1

Mickwhitt

This is Sandra with our two and a few guests enjoying a little down time.

20191207_095829.jpg.0be4844dabd1a0eca20585e73793f17c.jpg Nine dogs can be a bit of a stretch but its such fun having all these guys round to play.

• Like 3
  • Heart 3

Wheel Horse 3D
5 minutes ago, JoeM said:

Hemi and Halo grand puppies. They stayed here temporarily and became permanent. Tough life can't imagine why.

LOL those "temporary" situations get us into all sorts of trouble!

Wheel Horse 3D
9 minutes ago, Mickwhitt said:

This is Sandra with our two and a few guests enjoying a little down time.

Nine dogs can be a bit of a stretch but its such fun having all these guys round to play.

What a Life! I'm usually a big dog guy, but a durn Dachund like that one in the middle gets me every time! Our Chaucer got along great with all the big kids and they've got great personality! I think our record living with us at one time was like 15, mostly medium to larger dogs, with Chaucer just fittin right in.

Edited by Wheel Horse 3D

Herder
27 minutes ago, Wheel Horse 3D said:

Our pack..mom is wolf and Husky and her mate was a full Blooded shepherd, so I guess the kids are Gerberian Shepsky Wolf? lol The one up front in the video Is Selu, always has had 1 floppy ear, but I'm pretty sure she'll be the next alpha after her mom.

They are beautiful!!  Shepherds with blue eyes.  Are first shepherds baby blue eyes stayed blue for an extended time before turning brown.  

IMG_1221.JPG.78d3997aba03eb75e1ce69a1c1cfd7a7.JPG

• Like 2
  • Heart 4

Wheel Horse 3D
1 minute ago, Herder said:

They are beautiful!!  Shepherds with blue eyes.  Are first shepherds baby blue eyes stayed blue for an extended time before turning brown. 

None of them ever got the Husky blue eyes, they all ended up with mom's yellow wolf eyes! Dad's eyes were just like those, What a pretty kid!

Wheel Horse 3D

Here's some of the other siblings!

The one in the lap was pic of the litter, given as a gift to a friend who'd lost their previous shepherd.

The other two Matanuska(mattie) and Adak

Went to Texas to be with our Daughter and Grandkids. Unfortunately we lost Adak to a copperhed down there.

26643055007243.jpg

part0005.jpeg

FullSizeR1001.jpg

• Like 4
  • Heart 1

D_Mac

Jeffrey likes the new Wheel Horse truckers hat too.

20210401_165211.jpg

• Like 3
  • Excellent 2
  • Heart 3

R Scheer

This is my current "boss".  She was a rescue that was completely terrified of everybody and everything when I got her.  She seems to be more confident now..., such a hard life she leads.

But a great companion, always by my side.

20191030_211539.jpg

• Like 1
  • Heart 4

AMC RULES

20210401_181112.jpg.34e02ab7ba6a0f0abbc3815bb42c522b.jpg

• Like 2
  • Heart 3

pfrederi

Shamu (tuxedo) and Sussie (all Black).  Shamu came from the shelter. Sussie showed up on our deck during a snow storm somebody dumped her....She had a chip but the phone number related to it was cancelled.

kitties.jpg

• Like 2
  • Heart 3

Wheel Horse 3D

Lovin all the furbabies!

• Like 2

Wheel Horse 3D
3 hours ago, pfrederi said:

Shamu (tuxedo) and Sussie (all Black).  Shamu came from the shelter. Sussie showed up on our deck during a snow storm somebody dumped her....She had a chip but the phone number related to it was cancelled.

How awful...our record return to owner was 900 miles! A shepherd from Fort Worth ended up out in NM. We believe she was stolen, escaped, and then caught a ride with a NM local on their way home! Those chips are great and well worth the investment!

Wheel Horse 3D

Mrs and nephew Prince..blue ribbon American Staffordshire.

SmartSelect_20210402-115611_Messages.jpg

• Excellent 1

c-series don

Here’s my springer spaniel Lucy at the local hardware store picking out paint colors! 

95E954FD-0D75-4494-94C8-2BDA3B52DA78.jpeg

• Excellent 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart 3

AMC RULES

BIG LIVING THE WHEEL-HORSE LIFE OVER HERE!

20210515_092948.jpg.08a939c0503ee01cd3a695574f8448ba.jpg

Edited by AMC RULES
  • Heart 2

wallfish

The 8 month old Maine Coon (18 lbs ) makes the 10 yr old Maltese (6 lbs ) look even smaller.

The cat appears to look like a big bad @$$ but he's one of the most timid cats we've ever had. Supposedly they continue to grow for 2-3 years so he might get even bigger. Not an ounce of fat and all muscle.

IMG_0764.JPG.212984362ea5335edd906debc31ad415.JPG

• Like 2

JPWH

Our 2 sweet boys. Charlie (left)8lbs and Bentley 10 lbs. They are both about 9 years old. We have had Charlie (who does not like to have his picture taken) since he was 6 weeks old. Charlie has never bitten anybody and has only growled at one of 8 grandchildren. (she was being very mean to him) Bentley has bitten her several times but only because she was picking on him.

Bentley was a mangy bi polar little demon when he was given to us 2 years ago. Now he is almost as sweet as Charlie. The grandkids have a hard time telling them apart. We tell them Bentley is the fat boy with floppy ears.

KIMG0283.JPG.a3ad9acbc8f84f6571356ed00b817060.JPG

• Heart 2