DANELMER

Will this mower work on my 1990 312-8?

DANELMER

@Brockport Bill
hey thanks for the tips! I can't figure out how to keep the bagger attached to the deck. Also how do you clean your deck? Thanks!

Brockport Bill

there's a horseshoe piece you may not have that slides down over the "nub" of tube and clips over the end of the tube onto the front edge end of the deck - it might be shown online somewhere for the bagger unit - i'll get photo later to  post. To clean under deck i just lean down and reach under the deck with putty knife and scrape bad heavy clumps off - then every couple mowings since its so easy to remove the deck i slide it out and do a full putty knife scraping - then every couple more mowings I do pressure wash and clean it down bare -- its in the spring when grass is sticky like super glue that it really sticks to deck - but as mentioned by others on the forum  -- use lubricant to spray under clean deck with wd-40 or other type product  - or a silicone spray -- that really reduces grass sticking -- there are also commercial products that claim to do that.

• Like 1

Brockport Bill

DANELMER -- the mower should be 05-37SC01 that's zero five, thirty seven, letter S , letter C then zero one.................... the bagger manual  is 810608R1 -  it came up obsolete but might be here on the forum resources????/ The bagger number on mine is model 0711BC01

• Like 1

Brockport Bill

here are the photos i took ..... just a reminder you need a "lift blade" for the bagger.. also showed the latches you asked about ....where the clip attaches to deck -- it just slides over the tube nub and onto roller arm bracket

mower lift balde.jpg

mower bagger latches.jpg

mower tube attachment.jpg

mower tube horseshoe clip.jpg

mower bagger model #.jpg

mower tube attachment piece.jpg

• Like 1

Brockport Bill

the bagger model shows up on Parts Tree and EReplacementparts,com etc 

DANELMER

Thanks everyone! I used a c clamp for not to keep the bagger on. Had my first mow today and everything seemed to work fine. I think I may need to sharpen my blades and there is a high pitched squeal coming from the mower whenever I turn it on. Other than that all is well! Thanks again!

20210412_145603.jpg

Brockport Bill

i use a leaf blower to blow away the debris on top of mower deck - keeps debris from pulley and belt area -- and if the deck gets wet the wet debris won't rot the deck -- also use blower to clean the bags as well as the breather screen inside the hood flap -- did you check to see if the blades are the "lift' design?

• Like 1

Brockport Bill

Dan -- here's my near twin to your WH

312-8 bagger front.jpg

wh bagger rear.jpg