Pullstart

Welderup

Pullstart

Anyone a Steve Darnell fan?  He makes some awesome stuff!  he’s also proud to do and act and dress however he feels... which is great.

• Like 4
  • Heart 2

peter lena

pullstart, I can relate , just the sound is enough to draw you in , imagine making something that you can work on and repair ? as a kid in ny city post ww2 early 50,s there were still plenty of those old hard rubber tired  MACK TRUCKS , running around , delivering bulk coal . no matter what it is , if you can see and feel the living past , don't pass it up  , that old Johnny popper , is awesome , pete

• Like 1

Pullstart
18 minutes ago, peter lena said:

if you can see and feel the living past , don't pass it up

oh believe me, I understand that!  Though I’m a little fish in the Garden Tractor collector’s sea, I feel a connection to Elmer and Cecil every time I see this thing... along with all the others in the herd!

82821B5D-0F42-41BE-A2E5-7A84571FD18E.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Excellent 3

Mikey the Monkey

Wicked cool Kevin. God bless the USA

• Excellent 1

ACman

Have a close friend that went to vegas accompany his wife on a business trip . He had a day to kill so he walked over to Count’s kustoms and said more like a tourist trap . Then hiked it over to Welder Up and walked up to the fence. Steve invited him in and let him hang around the shop for the day. Just acted like your average joe guy helping a friend wasting the day talking keeping him out of trouble :lol: .

Edited by ACman
  • Like 1
  • Heart 3