Sign in to follow this  
KC9KAS

D-160 Help

KC9KAS

I have a friend needing parts for his D-160. I do not know what year it is right now.

He is looking for the coupling between the engine & hydro pump.

He may need a pump as I think the pump splines are stripped. He does not have it apart yet so items needed at this time are not known.

Anyone have any leads on "D" parts?

Thanks in advance!

Pullstart

Possibly @richmondred01’s classifieds will help you?

pacer

Oh boy, that one is sorta like the proverbial 'hens tooth' they are really getting scarce. I recently went into a D200 to clean chaff from fins and inspect starter (good thing too, brushes were BAD) Anyho, when I separated the engine from pump my coupler almost fell apart, amazing the thing was still moving.

Luckily, I recalled a member, @richmondred01 mentioned above,  recently saying he was parting out a 'Big D' and contacted him and he still had the coupler --- whew!!

He does have a slew of parts and maybe?  he has another, other wise contact the other vendors below and start prowling the bay regular.

I do have a pump......

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• KC9KAS
      By KC9KAS
      A friend has a D-160 and it stopped moving.
      He said the engine coupling will spin but not the pump.
      I told him the pump splines were probably shot, but he is recovering from surgery and hasn't been able to check into it.
      Does anyone have a pump for sale with good splines and/or the coupling (female) spline?
      Thank you in advance.
    • Team70R
      By Team70R
      Waiting on the eBay electric fuel pump to show up for the C165. Only thing I'm not sure about is what to do with the old mechanical one. Do I just leave it in place or do I need to make a cover plate with the a gasket and remove it?
    • sodbuster
      By sodbuster
      I need a replacement pump for my ark 700 loader. pump now is a Cessna 8nc-26-ds. . searched for cross reference with no luck. need gallons per minute.thanks
    • RainbowMeatballs
      By RainbowMeatballs
      Following the death of my 520H's fuel pump, I bought a low-pressure electric pump. The problem is, I know almost nothing about electrical systems, and I am wondering where to hook up the pump. I am thinking that I could use the pink line coming from the A terminal, but I'm not absolutely sure. I was also wondering if I could attach it with ring hooks to one of the meters. (piggy-backing) I'm not sure of the amps this uses, but it seems to have 14 gauge wire. To be safe, would adding a 20 amp fuse screw up the meters if I switched it in the place the 10 amp? This is the pump: Amazon 
      I have an inline fuse holder if my ideas have been completely wrong.