Lane Ranger

Delivered the Silvertowns!

roadapples

Good meeting in a public parking lot. Can't be to careful these days...:ychain:

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

squonk

Surprised Linda didn't drive the little RER there but it was cold! animated-smileys-sport-030.gif.d060b9eb309b66c5901d6c10788f9c24.gif

Could have strapped my little trailer to the roof of Lane's car and he could have thrown it at me as he drove by on the return trip! :)

• Like 2
  • Heart 1

Mrs. Rules
5 hours ago, Lane Ranger said:

Dropped off Craig’s (AMC_rules) 60 year old Sivertown tires he bought last year in Indiana to his wife Linda (Mrs. AMC_Rules. The great Big Show photographer) at 8:30 am this morning In Newburgh, New York!

Ruth and I were on our way to Boston to celebrate birthdays for two of our granddaughters-and we did surprise them! 

CE39137A-2000-4F63-B127-760E4410BB67.jpeg

9E54E859-C9E8-4335-A634-4A36AD158ECC.jpeg

F8DC0DD8-9900-4BBD-BFCF-6903BAD7BA7A.jpeg

Thank you Lane and Ruth for taking time out of your travels to bring Craig’s tires to NY!  

It was so nice to see you today- even though it was so windy and chilly -and you were very fortunate that the torrential rain -or up to 3 inches of snow- held out and you had a nice sunny morning to travel to Boston!    
Great to learn your grand daughters were surprised and I hope they enjoyed your family’s heirloom rocking horse, too!

Thank you again, and we are  wishing you both a wonderful visit with your family and safe travels!

F4A8E1A2-CA82-4C1C-A628-29A8F3091584.jpeg

BE49864D-AC93-46AA-BA54-095AC5BF4382.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Heart 2

AMC RULES

Was getting my second Covid shot today,  sametime all this W-H fun was happening.

• Like 2
  • Heart 2

19richie66

Another reason why this forum and many people on it are the best :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 3