Love

ebinmaine

:ROTF:

The man speaks the truth. 

• Like 2

Handy Don

:text-yeahthat:

squonk

Throw them on the ground so the side hits. Might spring em. If that doesn't work, get out the hose! :lol:

• Haha 3

Achto

If you have an air compressor, grab a blow gun and point it at the seam where they meet. It will force air into the lower bucket & they will come right apart. Works every time!!:thumbs2:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

haydendavid380

The local farm store has a 10% everything you can fit in a bucket sale quite often. There's a stack in the corner of probably no less than a dozen. I just leave the most recent one out of the stack and never have to fight it apart 😆

stevasaurus

When I put them together anymore, I stand a wooden shim up on the side between the 2 buckets.  :occasion-xmas:

• Like 1

squonk
1 hour ago, Achto said:

If you have an air compressor, grab a blow gun and point it at the seam where they meet. It will force air into the lower bucket & they will come right apart. Works every time!!:thumbs2:

Even more funner, Empty antifreeze jug with a cap. Drill a hole in the cap and install a male air hose fitting screw the cap on the jug. Connect an air hose to the fitting and place the jug under @WHX24's work bench. Wait for said @WHX24 to start working on his transmission on the bench. Plug the opposite end of the hose into the shop air line and stand back. Wait for the hi-jinx to start! For even more hilarity add about a quart of water to the jug! :)

• Haha 5