Wheel Horse 3D

Micro Backhoe????

Wheel Horse 3D

I've seen the Danco loaders, but they seem out of proportion for most Horses. Anyone ever see a good looking micro TLB setup on a Horse?

I'm not sure how practical it would be,I'm sure digging etc would be limited due to the light weight, but if nothing else it would look awesome!

• Like 1

ebinmaine

@wallfish and some others have 1:1 backhoes. 

• Like 1

Pullstart

@roadapples Mr Jay too!

• Like 2

Skipper

They work, but of cause it is no big trencher. You can find youtube videos of them, also on cub cadets etc. They can do decent work, that I would hate to do with a shovel. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Wheel Horse 3D
1 hour ago, Skipper said:

They work, but of cause it is no big trencher. You can find youtube videos of them, also on cub cadets etc. They can do decent work, that I would hate to do with a shovel. 

I HATE SHOVELS! Snow shovels, grain shovels, coal shovels, track shovels,flat, round, skinny(never mind I own at least one of every kind I can think of) I am an equal opportunity shovel hater! I don't mind rakes, hoes,or even the spud bar, but shovels.......

• Like 1
  • Heart 1

roadapples

My hoe came off of a D250 and I've  got it on a C160. Even up on the  out riggers and the bucket, if I  take too big a bite it will drag it along.

• Like 1

Wheel Horse 3D

that Brantley backhoe looks like it would be about the right size and likely look good on a C160.

• Like 1

Wheel Horse 3D

That's what I need!!!!!

• Like 2

Wheel Horse 3D

I've used the kubota sub compacts and they're still a bit overkill and oversized for most situations Id be using them in.

• Like 1

roadapples
11 minutes ago, Wheel Horse 3D said:

That's what I need!!!!!

It's  great as long as you're not in too big a hurry...

Wheel Horse 3D
5 minutes ago, roadapples said:

It's  great as long as you're not in too big a hurry...

Hey beats a $%&$*$ shovel any day! Especially with property and trails to tend to, drainage ditches, gravel to spread, brush to clear, snow to clear etc.

And its the correct color!

Edited by Wheel Horse 3D
  • Like 1
  • Excellent 1

AMC RULES
26 minutes ago, roadapples said:

imagejpeg_0.jpg.b3af3852799a55ea625503091c541f11.jpg20170918_155412.jpg.98fce4a5c1a664b008d2ed67769568d4.jpg

Look at Jay finally posting tractor picts on the W-H forum! :woohoo:

Edited by AMC RULES
  • Like 3
  • Excellent 1

roadapples
1 minute ago, AMC RULES said:

Look at Jay finally posting tractor picts on the W-H forum! :woohoo:

Finally got a new phone. 64gb..:handgestures-thumbupleft:

• Excellent 3

Wheel Horse 3D

i think that Brantly hoe, and the Ark 500 loader like @pullstart has on Scoop would be my ideal.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

roadapples

This  one is an Ark. I think a 550...

Wheel Horse 3D
4 minutes ago, roadapples said:

This  one is an Ark. I think a 550...

I like the lower tops on the main columns, not sure about performance lol just like the lower profile!

Wheel Horse 3D
1 minute ago, Wheel Horse 3D said:

I like the lower tops on the main columns, not sure about performance lol just like the lower profile!

Says the guy who would do just about anything to avoid a shovel, and doesn't yet have a Horse in the barn!

• Haha 1

roadapples

John @wallfish built his own hoe. I think PFenginering....

Wheel Horse 3D
14 minutes ago, roadapples said:

John @wallfish built his own hoe. I think PFenginering....

I saw those and they do look good. Just dunno If Id have the time to do a big build right now. I'll keep my eye out something will come up somewhere! Now I HAVE A DREAM!!!!!!

• Like 1

Wheel Horse 3D

A dream...Where Red Horses frolic and gallop along wooded paths, where they happily save labor for their owner and dig and roll and pull to their merriment! Where they're tucked in warm and cozy in their barn along side neatly arranged rows of tools, where they sleep while listening to the hum of sawdust making equipment of all types. and their owner never has to wonder "where the hell did I put that!" Where the dogs pad softly across the shop floor an curl up between the stove/forge and the Horse happily dozing. Where even in the Darkest night they all enjoy properly installed outlets and lighting, while neatly dedicated sections of shop display all the forms of the masters fabrication and creative needs(MECH area, metal area,pneumatics over there,Wood stuff there, general hand tools there) and nary a cross word is uttered as the master traverses his domain(and doesn't trip over a cord or have to move 4 boxes to get to something!) It is a world where only the Horse has permanent residence, and all others come and go as He quietly surveys the coming and going and overall bliss of his surroundings and looks forward to another gallop,dig, or pull!

• Excellent 1
  • Heart 1

Pullstart
1 hour ago, Wheel Horse 3D said:

i think that Brantly hoe, and the Ark 500 loader like @pullstart has on Scoop would be my ideal.

If your dream includes having an Ark 500 like mine... you heading to the Big Show in June?  :D  I have another one in pieces and would consider selling this one.

• Excellent 1

Wheel Horse 3D
4 minutes ago, pullstart said:

If your dream includes having an Ark 500 like mine... you heading to the Big Show in June?  :D  I have another one in pieces and would consider selling this one.

I dunno if Ill make it to the Big Show, but 

I will keep that in mind! Itll be a long slow labor to gather the funds and parts to work this Horsie dream!

• Thanks 1

roadapples
43 minutes ago, Wheel Horse 3D said:

I dunno if Ill make it to the Big Show, but 

I will keep that in mind! Itll be a long slow labor to gather the funds and parts to work this Horsie dream!

I'd think real hard on that offer. Their getting hard to find...

Wheel Horse 3D
7 minutes ago, roadapples said:

I'd think real hard on that offer. Their getting hard to find...

lol OK ya'll got me, messaging pullstart....

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1